AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

Best of best

Nice refeeahing body wash , its scent is like wow, really nice , axe is my go to body wash but this one is superb , amazing , i will recommend axe to everyone.. axe is made for men and we love it.. keep it up..

Updated On: March 14, 2019

Strongly recommend it

Excellent !

J'ai eu la chanxe d'être sélectionné pour recevoir ce produit gratuitement et ainsi de le tester. Mon conjoint l'adore ! Il sent extrêmement bon! Il aime la sensation de fraîcheur que produit ce nettoyant pour le corps!

Smells good, slightly strong

It’s quite strongly scented, but good for use in a pouf or washcloth with a small amount. Lasts quite a while after showers and feels fresh.

Also, Design of the bottle was good, would be hard for the cap to break/fall off which happens a lot.

great scent & consistency

I love the scent of this body wash. It's unique & very manly while not overpowering as some other scents are. It is also a great consistency and it not sticky or leaves redidue on the body or shower walls. I will definitely be repurchasing this body wash once im out

March 13, 2019

Would use it my entire life

The review for the product:
    Pros:
    1. Provides refreshing effect after showering.
    2. Pleasant smell.
    3. Gives really cool sensation.
    4. Require really less body-wash per shower.

Cons:
    1. None. I really like the product.

Overall, I would suggest all of you to try this body-wash. It is really effective.

March 13, 2019

Hubby's new favorite

I love how my husband smells after showering using this Axe Ice Chillin' Body Wash. Smells very fresh and clean. I love the consistency, it cleanses and foams well but doesn't leave he skin dry or irritated. The container is attractive and I also like the design. #gotitfree

March 12, 2019

Laver, laver, c'est lui qui pour vous savonnez!

Odeur agréable.
    Aucuns résidus désagréable sur la peau.
    Il en faut peu pour se laver. Mon conjoint et son fils adorent.

Le prix pour ce produit est abordable et je vais leurs en acheter d'autres à l'avenir.

March 12, 2019

Fresh scent

My boyfriend has been using this in the shower and really enjoys the scent, as do I! I was worried that the fragrance might be too strong, but I was pleasantly surprised. Even right out of the shower, he smells fresh, but not obnoxiously-so!
    Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

March 11, 2019

Ladies, buy this for your man!

After trying the corresponding deodorant my fiance was very satisfied. He typically isn't very picky when it comes to body wash, so this one had lower expectations to live up to. But let me tell you, I am in love with this wash! All day after he used it I kept getting whiffs of the scent and it was so refreshing and lovely. Great scent and value, will definitely purchase again.

March 10, 2019

body wash

mon papa a adorer le body wash il sens bon et longtemps il laisse la peau douce....se fu très apprécier comme produit a tester je le recommande aussi......
    #gotitfree