AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

October 05, 2019

Lave mais ...

Belle odeur qui ne reste pas. Malheureusement, l'odeur n'est pas présente après le nettoyage. Lave correctement, le produit fais une belle mousse. Mais très déçu de pas pouvoir avoir l'odeur.

Great Body Wash

I liked the body wash better than the body spray. I found it to be more effective. It keeps you smelling fresh all day but in a more subtle way. It's definitely not as strong as the body spray which is a personal preference of mine. I would highly recommend giving this body wash a try.

Overpowering Scent

When it comes to body washes I typically am drawn to a product with not as strong of a scent as I don't need it to overpower the other scents I'm wearing throughout the day. While the Axe Body Wash does get you clean, I found the lingering scent just too much to handle, in comparison to just using the Body Spray with the exact same scent.

Axe that's subtle

I received the Axe Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash free to try and review. I gotta say it was surprisingly pleasant and light. With a scent combination of sneakers and cookies I didn't know what to expect but it works. The body wash lathers up nice and leaves you feeling clean. The scent is not overpowering and doesn't stay with you too long. Overall an interesting product. I would buy it again.

Very nice

The shower gel is actually quite refreshing. It feels good and I feel clean after. My wife and I like the fragrance as well. The bottle is well designed too. Stands up well and shuts without building up.

Axe Sneakers and cookies Body Wash

This is a great body wash, really like the refreshing scent. It also does not dry out my skin.Thank you xy stuff, for the opportunity to try this for free.

October 03, 2019

Suds up great, smells nice

Axe always comes out with new and improved products and this one has hit a home run in our household. My husband said that it suds up just perfectly and it smelt very fresh after coming out of the shower. He works outdoors so it cleaned very well all the dirt and grime. The packaging itself is very nice and unique. Although it doesn't smell like cookies and sneakers it does have a vanilla like smell too it which is very pleasant. Will be purchasing this in the future.

#gotitfree

Gets the job Done!

I like this one. Great smell, lathers well and gets me clean every morning.
    I must say the smell does actually have a wake-up effect on me in the morning.
    Quik note about the bottle too, well put together.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not too shabby :)

By just reading the name of this body wash, wasn’t too sure what to expect from this. The scent/name is a bit gimmicky, but I guess that’s sometimes the point, to get people curious. So from that stand point, it was pretty creative. As for the actual body wash, the scent is slightly comparable to Irish Spring, but as a more masculine aspect. Not too over power, just right. The body wash does it’s job. Lathers up good, but left skin feeling a bit tight/dry. Would still buy this in the future. Thanks to the XYStuff club & Axe, for the chance to try & test this for free #gotitfree #axesneakercookies #xystuffclub

October 02, 2019

I would forsure buy this product again.

Great smeel the wife and I really love it. Suds up very easy like all the axe body wash I have tried multiple. I found the smell lasted longer then the previous 1 I bought.