AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

September 27, 2019

great

received this in the mail great product my son loves the smell said it was not over powering, asked me to buy it as its his new body wash to use, so will defiantly be buying this again

September 26, 2019

So fresh and so clean CLEAN!

The scent of cookies and sneakers? Amazingly fresh and masculine, not heavy or overpowering.Effectiveness of the body wash? Lathers up great and cleans without drying your skin! When used with the body spray, the scent is layered for extra long lasting freshness all day and night! Highly recommended product from your biggest teenage fan- way to go Axe!

September 26, 2019

Smells surprisingly good

I was a bit skeptical when I read the scent was sneakers and cookies but this body wash smelled good. It lathered great and I felt it did a great job at cleaning my skin.
    The scent lasted on my skin for quite some time after my shower which was nice. I also like that this body wash is very affordable and is often on sale at most stores.

2.7/5

September 25, 2019

Does not last long for me....

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but this doesn't smell afterwards. Definitely does when I apply it in the shower and when I drying myself but after 30 minutes of walking around the nice scent goes away. Maybe it's me? But I for sure poured alot on and scrubbed myself. I'm going to pass on this one for that reason.

Great product

This has a great scent and works well. It lathers nicely and provides a deep clean and keeps you smelling fresh all day. it has a refreshing, clean masculine scent of leather and vanilla. It’s a unique and sophisticated fragrance

Great body wash

My favorite part of this body was is the fact that after I use if, I feel clean, but my skin does not feel super dry. I personally am not a fan of the new scent, as I feel it is to strong for me.

3.2/5

Smells so good

I got this product to try for free from XYSTUFF. At first I thought it wasn’t going to smell good. When I showered with it the first time the entire washroom smelled amazing my wife couldn’t stop smelling me she said I smelled so good...

Great body wash!

This body wash from axe doesn't disappoint. The name is a bit different, but the scent is wonderful! Goes on great, lathers up nice, the smell lasts after you're out of the shower. The colour is cool too (green-ish). I have been using this every day since I got it and I will definitely buy this again.

A little goes along way

The smell is not as strong as the body spray but you definitely don’t need a lot on your body or the smell is overwhelming! I wish the smell wasn’t a strong but I did like the overall scent! If you get headaches over strong smells this product wouldn’t be for you! I do have to say the effectiveness is there with this product I don’t think you would ever have to worry about body Oder as this would over power it!! Haha

Good body wash

The scent was definitely more vanilla which is what I assume the cookie part was. It cleaned well and left no residue. The scent didnt stay long once washed off which I liked. It ended up being very mild and not as intense as other Axe products.