AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

October 11, 2019

Another pretty good option from Axe

I've used Axe body washes before, and like several other scents, it's both pleasant and gets compliments from the girlfriend. Like the body spray it does kinda have a vanillay scent to it, which I don't mind. I might not buy this scent in the future just because I enjoy other axe scents to a greater degree however.

October 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing smell

The body wash had a nice texture and felt very smooth on the skin. The smell was my favourite part. It really smelled good but was not an overpowering smell. The smell also lasted a long time. This is definitely now my favourite AXE product! My son loved using it.

October 10, 2019

Great surprise

I simply love this shower gel. Awesome fragrance very young and sweet. Leaves skin soft and great parfume that will last the whole day. Highly recommended and I will buy again!

October 10, 2019

Works great and leaves you smelling fresh

Both my girlfriend and me loved the smell of this body wash and it worked well. Felt clean and refreshed after using this in the shower. Would
    definitely buy this product again

October 09, 2019

Love the smell and it doesn’t dry out my skin

Although I was hesitant with the name sneakers and cookies I was pleasantly surprised to smell a somewhat sweet body wash that really didn’t smell like either sneakers or cookies but was just a pleasant sweet smell it didn’t dry out my skin I would definitely buy it again

Produit bon

Le produit est bien, il laisse une bonne odeur discrète sur le corps et mon garçon l’utilise tous les jours depuis qu’il l’a reçu. je n’aurais sûrement pas acheter sans en faire l’essai

Tres bon produit

J'aime bien ce savon puisqu'il offre une odeur agréable et est doux pour le corps! Il nettoie bien s'étend bien et est agréabke á utiliser!je recommenderais ce savon à tout ceux qui souhaitent sentir leur peau propre! Il ne laisse pas de rèsidus graisseux sans assècher la peau!

Smells great!

I got this trial for my hubby & teenage son, but used it myself as well. I really liked it. The smell was surprisingly great for being named cookies & sneakers. I felt clean afterwards, and the smell didn't linger too long. My family enjoyed it as well. I would buy again.

New Brunswick, Canada

Refreshing & Strong

Smells very strong in the shower, not overwhelming but probably what you’d expect from Axe. Feels good to use and is very refreshing. Lasts a while after showering too.

Smells sweet

My husband and son have been using it they both like it. It isn't an overpowering scent at all. I would buy it for them in future. It's also reasonably priced.