AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

September 29, 2019

Seems Good

I like the smell of it, it's a nice mix of sweet and something with more depth. It does as good as a job with washing my body as any other body wash, no complaints. I can't really smell it afterwards, which is fine with me.

September 28, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great

I received this product free for my boyfriend to test out, all thoughts & opinions are his own.

Smells great, scent was lasting easy to use and lathers really nicely
    I like the packaging and the name is really cool, the scent seriously smells so great and I really like the packaging.

September 28, 2019

This one is my new favourite and will be my #1

Seriously, people that haven’t tried it should because that body wash is definitely in the competition with other. It’s really smelling good and for me, it’s my favourite so far now 🤩🤩🤩

September 27, 2019

Great body wash

I received this product free from xystuff’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent of this product. It’s quite refreshing and doesn’t smell at all like cookies and sneakers. Lathers and cleans well. And the scent stays for a good amount of time. Great product and will be purchasing again.

September 27, 2019

great

received this in the mail great product my son loves the smell said it was not over powering, asked me to buy it as its his new body wash to use, so will defiantly be buying this again

September 26, 2019

So fresh and so clean CLEAN!

The scent of cookies and sneakers? Amazingly fresh and masculine, not heavy or overpowering.Effectiveness of the body wash? Lathers up great and cleans without drying your skin! When used with the body spray, the scent is layered for extra long lasting freshness all day and night! Highly recommended product from your biggest teenage fan- way to go Axe!

September 26, 2019

Smells surprisingly good

I was a bit skeptical when I read the scent was sneakers and cookies but this body wash smelled good. It lathered great and I felt it did a great job at cleaning my skin.
    The scent lasted on my skin for quite some time after my shower which was nice. I also like that this body wash is very affordable and is often on sale at most stores.

2.7/5

September 25, 2019

Does not last long for me....

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but this doesn't smell afterwards. Definitely does when I apply it in the shower and when I drying myself but after 30 minutes of walking around the nice scent goes away. Maybe it's me? But I for sure poured alot on and scrubbed myself. I'm going to pass on this one for that reason.

Great product

This has a great scent and works well. It lathers nicely and provides a deep clean and keeps you smelling fresh all day. it has a refreshing, clean masculine scent of leather and vanilla. It’s a unique and sophisticated fragrance

Great body wash

My favorite part of this body was is the fact that after I use if, I feel clean, but my skin does not feel super dry. I personally am not a fan of the new scent, as I feel it is to strong for me.