AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

September 23, 2019

Nice smell left behind

While I still find the sneakers and cookie idea confusing and not very appealing, I liked the body wash better than the spray. Weirdly, the scent was quite different.

I think it's supposed to be 'new sneaker' smell, which I don't think of as a good smell. My wife has a super strong nose and out of curiosity she also tried this body wash. She said she could smell a rubber/plastic smell like new car floor mats while using it, but not afterwards. I have a regular sense of smell and couldn't smell that. So if you have a normal nose, or like the rubber smell, it might be right for you.

What I could smell was a lot more pleasant, but very generic. It has that mild 'Axe' aftershave smell. The only descriptor we could think of was 'gel'. It smells kind of like scents that are 'aqua' or gel in some way. There's almost no hint of vanilla on the body wash, but I think the scent is nice.

It performed well as a wash and left a light, pleasant scent on my body afterwards. I love the blue colour and the lather, but still find the scent idea confusing overall

2.8/5

September 21, 2019

Rubber dub dub

Unlike it’s body spray counterpart which seemed to weigh a bit more on the cookie (or rather cotton candy) side of things, Axe Sneakers and Cookies body wash seems to touch upon the sneakers aspect.

The scent was a little confusing... I did not smell cookies but I smelled what seemed to be some kind of rubber or slightly burnt rubber (which I guess you could somewhat smell off your shoes after a long jog...). Not a fan of the scent!

The product in itself, however, seemed to sud up quite well and do the job.

I would perhaps try other scents in the line up, but this one is not for me!

September 19, 2019

Wasn’t sure at first... but WOW!

When I read the product name, I wasn’t sure at first. I mean... Sneakers and Cookies... what kind of odor will it be?

But then, I tried it, and I was kinda convinced. It smells very good. Smells more sneakers than the cookies, but it’s surprisingly a good perfume. Obviously it’s not real sneakers.

Plus, it leaves my hair pretty silky.

Jaime

Il sent vraiment bon! Mon chum l'aime vraimenr, et en plus sa mousse beaucoup. Ca laisse la peau hydrater donc je ladore et il ne coute pas chere !!!!

Fresh Clean Smell!

Love the Axe Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash! It smells very fresh and clean without being too overpowering. My teenage son uses it every day and smells great!

September 17, 2019

Awesome smelling body wash

I received my package in the mail today and opened it up right away. I smelled the body spray first and WOW was I surprised. It smelled AWESOME. It really smelled like a high priced cologne and not a body spray. It has citrusy tones to it and it is very pleasant smelling.

September 17, 2019

Good quality

This product is probably new for me but as I got it to test I used it and as per expectation I found it good to use. It makes body skin smoother and cleans it for the rest of the day! I loved it and would suggest to try it! It’s worth trust me ! You are gonna like it as well! Thankyou for the gift @ xy team

August 23, 2019

Sneakers and cookies is what boys need when choosing a body wash that cleans your body with an added fresh smell that leaves you smelling good all day long.

One sniff will have you addicted. It happened to me. Now every time I reach for a bottle to body wash, I choose sneakers and cream.

I would highly recommend sneakers and cream to anyone looking for a new body wash that works and smells great.