Baby Dove Night Time Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

Baby Dove Calming Nights Tip to Toe Wash is specially formulated with a warm milk and chamomile calming scent to help baby relax before bedtime. A nightly routine of a warm bath followed by a gentle massage can help facilitate more restful sleep. Use with Baby Dove Calming Nights Lotion to nourish skin as baby sleeps.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Tear free
  • Ophthalmologist, dermatologist & pediatrician tested
  • This product does not contain dairy

Le Nettoyant tête aux pieds Baby Dove Nuits paisibles est spécialement formulé avec un parfum apaisant de lait tiède et camomille pour aider bébé à relaxer avant le dodo. Le rituel d’un bain tiède suivi d’un doux massage le soir peut aider à favoriser un sommeil plus apaisant. Utilisez-le avec la Lotion Baby Dove Nuits paisibles pour nourrir la peau durant le dodo de bébé.

• Hypoallergénique
  • Sans larmes
  • Testé par des ophtalmologues, des dermatologues et des pédiatres
  • Ce produit ne contient pas d’ingrédients laitiers

You may also like Baby Dove Night Time Lotion

May 02, 2019

Perfect for our night time wash

I received Baby Dove's Calming Night Tip to Toe wash for free from the FamilyRated Club for reviewing purpose. My daughter loves taking bathes and this product is perfect to incorporate in our night time routine. There are many things I like about this baby wash: it comes with the pump, it smells really nice, it is tear-free, made with no harsh chemicals and it is cruelty-free. After using it a few times, my daughter did not have any time of rection or irritation.

May 02, 2019

Baby dove

J’ai adoré ce produit je suis déjà un client reculière des produits baby dove et je n’est jamais été déçu. Ce produit es doux pour la peau de ma fille une belle texture et l’odeur wow sa sent si bon. Je vous conseille d’essayer ce merveilleux produit chère maman :)

night time love

my niece is such a hyper bundle of joy and we like to use calming lotions and soaps on her just to bring her down to a zen feeling when its bath/bed time. She ends up smelling great and falls asleep shortly after getting dried up and placed in her pjs.

A nice change!

I received a full size sample from #familyrated in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree.
    I loved that it wasnt the typical lavendar scent for a nighttime product, although I didnt find it made my little ones as sleepy as the lavender ones. It was very pleasant smelling though, both the kids and I enjoyed it.
    The soap lathered very well and dudnt require very much to get them squeaky clean. It rinsed very easily and left their skin nice and soft.

LOVE!!

I would definitely buy this product again. It lathers really well and we don't need to use a lot. The scent is very comforting and not over powering, I love that it's a different scent than the other brands have. The only thing I don't like is that it has a pump dispenser and it would be great if I could just add some to the bath for bubbles.

J’ai adoré l’odeur

J’ai adoré l’odeur relaxante de ce savon. Parfait pour mon petit hyperactif qui a besoin de sommeil! Je vais l’intégrer à la routine du bain et dodo aussitôt que j’aurai terminé le savon que j’utilise actuellement pour mon petit loup.

Love the smell!!

I was very excited to try this night time body wash as I've been using another brands baby night time wash for years. The smell is very soft and not over powering at all. It lathers nicely and rinses clean not leaving any residue in baby's hair or on baby's body.
    I haven't noticed any difference in baby sleeping better unfortunately but I'm still hoping!
    This product was received for free to provide this review

Must Have for Bathtime!

I received the Baby Dove Tip to Toe Wash for my 3 kids. Bath time can be a struggle when bathing 3 kids separately. Using this wash has made it more efficient. I love the pump style bottle because with one hand on my child to steady them, I only have one free hand to reach for soap. The size is a reasonably good one which I think will last us some time. We enjoy the pleasant light scent. Paired with the Baby Dove Nighttime lotion, its a must have for evening baths right before bed. The kids calm down, are soothed and yawn almost every time we use this combo. I would definitely purchase this wash for my kids again.

Calming for me and baby

I received this product to test from #Chickadvisor. I used it for all my children 9, 4 and 1. We all enjoyed the mild smell and were surprised at how much it lathered. It leaves your body smelling nice and is perfect for everyone's night time bath/shower.

Un bon produit

J’ai toujours aimé Dove. J’avais déjà essayé le Baby Dove peau sensible et j’avais bien aimé.
    L’odeur de celui pour le soir sens vraiment bon! Il ne sent pas la même chose que celui de Johnson & Johnson. J’aime plus ou moins la pompe. Mais sinon le produit est bien!