Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 20, 2017

I try this product earlier this month,
    really a great product i wasn't so sure about the scent the first time but really learn to love it.
    i use it everyday now. for a little baby this will take a long time to pass trough the bottle.
    Really great product to try !

March 20, 2017

used it for the last couple of months with my son and then my new baby now !
    Great for the skin , smell really good, easy to use for little hand when they can like my son.
    overall really great product a must buy for new moms.

March 19, 2017

I had the opportunity to try the Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash on my daughter, courtesy of Chick Advisor and Dove Canada. I used the wash in my daughter's bath and it had a nice gentle scent and left her skin soft, supple and moisturized afterwards.I also love that it is in a pump so that it is easy to dispense and convenient to use. I'm currently using Dove products myself and would love to continue to use them on my daughter. I also love that Baby Dove products are hypoallergenic and tear free. #gotitfree

March 19, 2017

I it is an awesome product for my son. I already bought one for my friend's kid. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash does not dry my son's skin and has a light nice scent. Absolutely love it!

March 19, 2017

My son and I both really liked using this body wash at bath time. I really appreciate that its a cream soap because it didn't slip right off his wet skin like gel soap usually does. Also, it foams up really well and I only had to use a small amount for his whole body meaning the bottle will last a long time. He loved how foamy it was and thought it was funny when I washed him instead of whining like he usually does. My only wish is that it was less scented or unscented altogether.

March 19, 2017

I was lucky enough to be chosen by chick advisor to be sent this product to try for free. I am loving the new Baby Dove tip to toe wash. It's gentle scent and rich lather is great for my daughter's skin. She has had such dry skin this season and so far it looks like her skin isn't totally dry once her skin is dryed off. Also it has been great at getting that last little bit of cradle cap off her scalp gently. Overall a very nice product that I will consider in the future.

March 19, 2017

Je n'ai pas grand chose à vous apprendre sur ce produit. C'est un produit Dove, c'est donc dire d'un bon rapport qualité-prix. Le parfum est peu présent et la peau est douce au toucher. Pour ceux et celles qui connaissent Dove, vous ne serez pas déçus. Pour les autres, c'est une bonne gamme à essayer si on veux faire changement des produits Johnson et Johnson pour bébé!

March 19, 2017

J'ai toujours été fan des produits dove. Encore plus depuis que je suis maman et que la peau de mes bébés fragiles mérite les meilleur soins, j'utilise alors dove baby et j'adore ce produit pour mes enfants

2.7/5

March 19, 2017

This smells nice, as most Dove products do, and I'll probably use it as a hand wash rather than a body wash for my kids, but I wouldn't purchase it as the ingredients are not all that safe for babies' delicate skin.

March 18, 2017

I received the baby dove rich moisture tip to toe wash courtesy of ChickAdvisor and DoveCanada for review #gotitfree. The tip to toe wash states that it has a pH neutral formula and helps the skin retain its moisture. It is hypoallergenic and tear free. This wash comes in a pump form and has a milky clear consistency. You can use this to wash the baby's whole body from head to toe. I love the scent of this wash, it is not too strong and it does not irritate my little one's skin. After washing my little one the scent still lingers and they smell absolutely amazing. This wash also lathers really well. I would use this on myself as well and I would definitely recommend this product.