Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 29, 2017

Received this product to try for free and sadly it came frozen (we had a snow storm) and it took a while to thaw out. Very hard to pump out of the bottle, so I had to open it and pour it out to use it. Kinda inconvenient that way.
    Otherwise product was nice. I gave some to my neighbour to try on her new baby who has really dry skin and she said she was an improvement when she used it with the body lotion and bar.

March 29, 2017

We put this product to the ultimate test! It passed!
    We spent the day at my friend's acreage in the mud, fire cooking and snail shell hunting. My 2 youngest kids were boots filled with muddy water and filthy. Lol.
    Dove Tip to Toe Wash worked on the nastiest of the "situation" without extra scrubbing and scouring. I am so lucky to have been chosen to #goitfree through Chick Advisor.
    Smells great, not heavily scented, just fresh and clean. Thank you for this experience. Truly a welcomed change to see in the kids who came in the door that day.

March 29, 2017

I loved using this product on my little one. The scent it has is not so overpowering but just enough to feel the clean fresh smell. My little ones skin felt soft. There was no residue left on the skin. Two thumbs up!!!

March 29, 2017

Le nettoyant est très efficace, il nettoie bien et est doux sur la peau du bébé. Il mousse bien et la bouteille s'utilise bien avec juste une main ce qui est très pratique pendant le bain de bébé.

March 29, 2017

Tip to Toe Wash is great for a quick bath or shower. With one product to use, it's easy to get my 5-month-old in and out of the bath before my two older kids have a chance to get into trouble. The soap rinses off quickly and leaves baby smelling and feeling great! #gotitfree

March 29, 2017

Wow just when you think Dove has it all they come out with baby product !! And it's awesome the smell is great and it's great on your baby's skin!!!!!

March 28, 2017

Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash was exactly what I was looking for!

#gotitfree as a sample and I've fallen in love with it. It cleans so nicely, and leaves my baby's skin soft and smooth. Love how it lathers up as well. The bonus is that it comes with a pump to make it easier for bath time. The only draw back is that it pumps too much so I have to do a half pump. But overall excellent product!

March 28, 2017

The name dove gives it away. It is an amazing scent with great ingredients. It's easy to apply pump is a plus. It's great for sensitive skin. It is also easier to wash out and my girls love it.

March 27, 2017

Love the scent of this wash & how gentle it was on my baby's skin. My baby has very sensitive skin and this was so gentle. Love the ease of the pump. Makes it so much easier at bath time.

March 26, 2017

The Dove Tip to Toe Wash is is extra mild, gently cleanses and has a nice lather that cleans without leaving that dry skin feeling. It leaves skin clean and soft, not dry. It also has a nice scent to it.