Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 25, 2019

Doveee

Hey guys so here I am with another review... this time it's for the baby yay haha so I received a surprise box with 3 diffrent products of dove and from the 3 1 was the baby dove rich creamy wash it was amazing I would say worked great on my baby better then I would day the Johnson and Johnson head to toe so I will he going ahead and purchasing this for my baby 😁 thanks for the samples

June 24, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

The only all-in-one I use!

I have gone through several different types of soaps for my daughter. I do like fragrant body washes and soaps and this one has the best long lasting, fresh scent. It also is all-in-one hair and body wash with a pump to make bath/shower time a million times easier. One pump is all we need per wash!

June 18, 2019

Gentle and effective!

BABY DOVE RICH MOISTURE TIP TO TOE WASH is a fantastic option for parents of infants on up. In fact, I've been known to use it myself! It is gentle, lathers just enough and does not irritate even my child with the most sensitive skin. I appreciate that it doesn't have an offensive scent, because let's be honest, clean babies smell lovely without a load of perfume!

May 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for my baby’s sensitive skin

This is my favourite all in one wash for my baby. She has sensitive skin and breaks out with many other washes but this one is great! It keeps her skin moisturized and it smells great. It is a bit pricier than others but worth it.

April 25, 2019

This is a great product.

I decided to try this body wash with our littlest as his skin is pretty sensitive and I have had good expereicne with dove products. It is very creamy and moisturizing. Doesnt leave his skin feeling dry once rinsed off. It is very gentle on his skin and mine. Has a nice scent. A bit much for me but not a deal breaker for me. Woukd recommend.

April 24, 2019

Best baby wash

Absolutely love the smell of dove baby head to toe wash. Easy to use bottle pump that you can use with one hand! Wish it came in small travel
    Bottles for vacation but hopefully one day

April 11, 2019

i would recommend

It is definitely a very nice product for sensitive baby skins, it leaves your, baby /kids, skin moist. this product doesn't leave your baby skin dry instead moisturized.

April 05, 2019

Very good

This is a great product. I use it on my toddler. It gets them squeaky clean and smelling fresh. The suds wash away fully from their hair and body.I recommend this over other name brands as it’s gentle on their skin.
    And I probably have tried 4 different ones. This is a good product for the babies.

March 30, 2019

Great gentle bodywash for babies !

This body wash is gentle and great for everyday use without drying out my babies skin. The smell is mild and great and my child had no sensitivity to it. It has been our go to hair and body wash for our baby for a year. Highly recommend!

March 29, 2019

Best

Best for kids and babies!Been a Dove user for my daughters need!Lotion and shampoo and she loves it and it works in her skin type!So Im really impressed with the Dove products!Really nice and not strong to babies and kids