Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar Reviews

Gently care for your little one’s delicate skin with Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Bar.
  • ¼ moisturizing cream in an unscented formulation to care for sensitive skin
  • hypoallergenic and pH neutral
  • ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
  • no dyes, no parabens, and no phthalates

Prenez soin en douceur de la peau délicate de bébé avec le Pain pour bébés Baby Dove Hydratation peau sensible.
  • ¼ de crème hydratante dans une formule inodore destinée à prendre soin des peaux sensibles
  • hypoallergénique et affichant un pH neutre
  • testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique, dermatologique et pédiatrique
  • sans colorants, sans parabènes et sans phthalates

April 21, 2018

wow!

I'd been using all kind of soap to get rid of my dry skin after work, got used of dry skin and itchiness, this soap its great! Leave a hydrated skin without being greasy! Love it

April 20, 2018

I’ve never ise this soap before, and I thought i’d have itchibg problem all my life.. never thoight it was the soap O was using! Well it was! This id my new favorite soap! Never changing again! Really leave a smooth touch without dryness!

April 19, 2018

Great for Sensitive Skin

My 2 year old has eczema, so we have to be very careful which skin products we use for him. This soap was very gentle and did not cause any breakouts for him. Even though it is a gentle formula, it was able to fully clean any messes he got into.

Alysha Barker

Love this product. It worked great on my vague asensitive skin. Left it clean and smelling amazing. No break outs. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something for baby.

April 18, 2018

Smells great. Leaves baby skin soft.

Smells great. Baby has sensitive skin and it didn’t cause any issues. Worked well. Left skin soft. Will buy this product. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new soap for your little one.

Great baby soap bar

I received this as a product review from ChickAdvisor. I have 2 kids and have never used any bar soap on them. I am so glad that I was sent this product because it's great. It doesn't dry out my kids skin and I love that it doesn't have a strong smell. However, I guess depending on how cold and dry it is sometimes I find that its not as effective and leave skin a bit dry.

2.2/5

Left feeling dry

I received this product from chick advisor to test out for free!

I was not a huge fan of this soap. My son has sensitive skin and is very sensitive to many kinds of soap. I liked that this product had no scent and did not seemed to irratate his skin but it left it feeling very dry. It also left my hands feeling very dry and itchy after using it on my son.

Dove Baby Bar Soap

I usually use the Dove Sensitive tip to toe wash, and I was extremely excited to receive a bar soap version! It lathers extremely well, and it’s nonscented which is great! My son has sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate him, or dry his skin out! It leaves him with the nice “baby” smell that we all love!

April 17, 2018

Sensitive for Babies

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Program.
    I have a 3.5 month old and we haven't used any bar soap yet for her. I usually use a liquid soap as it's easier to clean her efficiently. However this bar soap lathered nicely while not making a huge mess either! It was scent free which I think a lot of parents look for nowadays. Her hair and skin were both soft after bathtime :) I would recommend it!

April 17, 2018

Gentle soap for my baby

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I haven't tried bar soap for my 2 year old son as he's always had sensitive skin. The soap lathers well and doesn't overdry or irritate his skin. Gives him a nice clean wash leaving his skin mosturized. Would definitely recommend.