Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar Reviews

Gently care for your little one’s delicate skin with Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Bar.
  • ¼ moisturizing cream in an unscented formulation to care for sensitive skin
  • hypoallergenic and pH neutral
  • ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
  • no dyes, no parabens, and no phthalates

Prenez soin en douceur de la peau délicate de bébé avec le Pain pour bébés Baby Dove Hydratation peau sensible.
  • ¼ de crème hydratante dans une formule inodore destinée à prendre soin des peaux sensibles
  • hypoallergénique et affichant un pH neutre
  • testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique, dermatologique et pédiatrique
  • sans colorants, sans parabènes et sans phthalates

April 17, 2018

Gentle soap for my baby

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I haven't tried bar soap for my 2 year old son as he's always had sensitive skin. The soap lathers well and doesn't overdry or irritate his skin. Gives him a nice clean wash leaving his skin mosturized. Would definitely recommend.

April 16, 2018

Love this product!

This soap is beyond gentle on baby! Doesnt feel grimmy or slimmy or sticky. We use this for every bathtime. Has been part of our bath routine every couple days. Will defiantly recommend

April 15, 2018

The quality you expect from dove

As with all Dove products, the quality is great. I trust it on my toddlers and baby's skin, and it makes them feel soft and clean. I will definitely purchase this product again.

April 15, 2018

Good quality bar of soap

I received this you trial thanks to chick advisor for free.
    I don't normally use bar soap for myself or the children however I found this soap to have a pleasant smell and did not leave a sticky residue that some bar soaps do.
    It was gentle on the skin. I would recommend it to others who like to use a bar soap.

Great

I loved this bar soap it smells great and cleans well. It soaps up really well my daughter skin feels soft and I haven’t had to use any moisturizer after her bath. It really is a great product!!

super produit

J'ai toujours bien aimer les produits dove, et encore plus depuis que j'ai des enfants a la peau plus sensible.Ce produit laisse la peau bien hydrater et la peau n'a pas tendance a devenir seche avec plusieurs utilisation.

Fresh Baby Scent

i received the BABY DOVE SENSITIVE MOISTURE BAR for free from the Chick Advisor product review club in exchange for my honest review.I really loved the fresh scent of this product and how well it worked on my sometimes sensitive skin.

Bon savon

Voici un produit qui a plu à bébé et maman! Très utile lors du bain de bébé, mais aussi lors du bain de maman. Ma peau est aussi douce que celle de mon bébé. J'aime!

Great

I have two children who have extremely sensitive skin. I have tried many different products to find one that cleans them and keeps them from getting dried out during the cold months, but never really had much luck. This soap is wonderful! Both of them use it, and we have seen such a major improvement in skin health since. We definitely have found our go to, and will be purchasing this to use on a new addition to our family too

Un savon top

J'ai reçu ce pain savon pour bébé en cadeau et je suis tres satisfaite du résultat, c'est une belle découverte pour moi, il laisse la peau propre et douce plus de film gras
    J'en suis conquise . j'adore aussi son odeur agréable, je le recommande vivement