Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 946 in Lip Balm

July 11, 2017

Une hydratation intense

Cette collection de baumes à lèvres hydrate vraiment énormément, ce gens de baume à lèvre que vous pouvez utiliser la nuit ou quand il fait très froid ! Ils ont un petit gout menthe au lait, qui surprend au début et qui picote un peu les lèvres, mais on s'y fait vite, et puis ils hydrate tellement bien, à un petit prix en plus !

May 24, 2017

I adore this lip balm! After appling it to my lips, it gives them a fresh look and feeling. The pakaging is cute. This lip balm has a medical smell. In drug stores it naormally costs 5$ but I bought it at Dollarama for 2$!

2.7/5

May 05, 2017

I found that the only nominal difference between the regular baby lips and the dr. rescue variety is the menthol flavouring. I don't find it has any better lip moisturizing qualities, as such, I prefer the more fruity scented varieties. I also don't like that the tubes are white because they discolour easily.

May 04, 2017

I found that the Dr. Rescue line of Baby Lips is more moisturizing and soothing then the regular Baby Lips. I had the clear one and I used it in the winter when my lips just started to get chapped and it prevented them from cracking but didn't cure them from being chapped. I also like the menthol smell that comes off of them.

2.7/5

April 19, 2017

i didnt like this lip balm as it did not stay on my lips very long. Plus the tube is wonky and one of them broke so I had to throw it out! For on the go its fine but not for consistent lip care.

April 19, 2017

Baby lips Dr. Rescue is very moisturizing. It helped my dry, cracked lips get through the winter. When you apply it, you can feel the medicated lip balm do its work. You can also get one that gives your lips a cute little tint.

March 01, 2017

This time of year the weather completely destroys my lips. I bought this product randomly just noticing it by the cash one day and now I can't live without it. It leaves your dry cracked lips soft and smooth. I highly recommend it

January 03, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. J'ai une peau très sensible, je fais de l'eczéma et j'ai souvent les lèvres très sèches et gercées. Lorsque j'applique ce baume à lèvre, je peux ressentir l'hydratation et le résultat est très satisfaisant. Mes lèvres ne sont plus gercées! J'aime aussi beaucoup l'odeur qu'il dégage.

2.3/5

December 17, 2016

I bought the Dr. Rescue lip balm after not having any luck with the normal Baby Lips lip balms. I thought that the Dr.Rescue line would have to moisturize and repair my lips, since that was the promise on the label. Well they lied. It dried my lips out more than anything. I didn't feel like it moisturized them at all. Not a fan.

October 31, 2016

In LOVE with this stuff. Currently taking stuff for my skin which dries it out extremely and my lips aswell.. This haas been the best that i've found so far, even compared to higher ends like Avene and Fresh. I've tried every lip chap for extremely chapped lips and this is hands down best.