Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 888 in Lip Balm

April 19, 2017

i didnt like this lip balm as it did not stay on my lips very long. Plus the tube is wonky and one of them broke so I had to throw it out! For on the go its fine but not for consistent lip care.

April 19, 2017

Baby lips Dr. Rescue is very moisturizing. It helped my dry, cracked lips get through the winter. When you apply it, you can feel the medicated lip balm do its work. You can also get one that gives your lips a cute little tint.

March 01, 2017

This time of year the weather completely destroys my lips. I bought this product randomly just noticing it by the cash one day and now I can't live without it. It leaves your dry cracked lips soft and smooth. I highly recommend it

January 03, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. J'ai une peau très sensible, je fais de l'eczéma et j'ai souvent les lèvres très sèches et gercées. Lorsque j'applique ce baume à lèvre, je peux ressentir l'hydratation et le résultat est très satisfaisant. Mes lèvres ne sont plus gercées! J'aime aussi beaucoup l'odeur qu'il dégage.

December 17, 2016

I bought the Dr. Rescue lip balm after not having any luck with the normal Baby Lips lip balms. I thought that the Dr.Rescue line would have to moisturize and repair my lips, since that was the promise on the label. Well they lied. It dried my lips out more than anything. I didn't feel like it moisturized them at all. Not a fan.

October 31, 2016

In LOVE with this stuff. Currently taking stuff for my skin which dries it out extremely and my lips aswell.. This haas been the best that i've found so far, even compared to higher ends like Avene and Fresh. I've tried every lip chap for extremely chapped lips and this is hands down best.

September 16, 2016

Has to be my favourite lip balm ever. Although I think they are overpriced, I will keep on buying. Has to be the best smell in a lip balm and literally makes my lips baby soft.

September 09, 2016

This is the best lip balm I have ever used! My lips tend to get very dry and I have had problems find a lip balm that has a long lasting effective- until now! Baby lips Dr.Rescue is the best and it has a nice smell to it and adds a tint of colour to your lips! I highly recommend trying this product!

August 29, 2016

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue is the best lip product I've ever used in my life! I had purchased this lip product many many times and will still purchase it again in the future. When you apply a thin layer of the Baby Lips Dr. Rescue, it has an moisturizational touch to your lips as well as a tint of color (deepens which one). And will stay moisturized for the hole day. Buy Baby Lips Dr. Rescue today to think smarter not harder.

July 12, 2016

This is definitely my go to makeup product especially in a rush it goes on smooth keeps its shine without the messy process of a liquid lip gloss and gives you a fresh cute look . They have a variety of colors from sparkly corals and peaches to shiny plums and reds. this product has the advantage of fixing any problems such as cracked lips or dryness as well I use this daily.