Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm

Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #268 out of 945 in Lip Balm

February 24, 2017

I currently have three baby lips lip balms and they are amazing. Not pricey but average. They leave a nice natural tint and make your lips feel very refreshed. I definitely recommend this product!

January 09, 2017

Awesome product. Bought it just to try and now I own a few. They are cheap to buy and last a while. Make my lips feel very soft. I will continue buying them.

September 23, 2015

I love the feel and colour!! Very well pigmented! Absolutely love all the colours and all the lip products by baby lips

June 24, 2015

Amazing colour and I love the scent of all of them except the orange one. The colour isn't vibrant, so, if you want a natural look, this is the one to go for! Very smooth and very gentle on lips:)

June 04, 2015

These are pretty good, I think I like the container they are in more than the actually product though!

June 04, 2015

i love this product its great for on the run, it makes your lips very soft and adds a little tint

3.2/5

May 04, 2015

- These are okay, but they are not as bright as the name makes it sound! I also feel it dries out my lips so I can't wear it for a long time. I would suggest if you are looking for something moisturizing and with a better pigmentation, look for something else as these are not it.

March 31, 2015

This stuff makes your lips so side and gives them a nice colour.

January 29, 2015

I absolutely love the way this product my lips look and feel I always get really dry lips in the winter months from all the dry air and they crack and slip all the time. since using electro li balm they have healed and are soft as a baby's bottom :) I also like that they have tints and clear.

January 24, 2015

The colour on these lip balms are perfect! And they leave your lips with so much moisture! I want to buy all of them

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!