Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews

Your baby’s got a full time job: 1. Crawl on floors. 2. Explore every nook and cranny. 3. Touch every possible surface. Your job? Making sure all surfaces are super clean and ready for baby exploration. Done. These wipes are formulated without ammonia, bleach, phthalates, and sulphates.

Babyganics lingettes à usages multiples pour les surfaces, sans parfum. Votre bébé a un travail à temps plein : 1. Ramper sur le plancher. 2. Explorer tous les coins et recoins. 3. Toucher toutes les surfaces possibles. Quel est votre travail? Vérifier que toutes les surfaces sont des plus propres et prêtes pour l’exploration de bébé. Fait! Ces lingettes sont formulées sans ammoniaque, javellisant, phtalates et sulfates.

You may also like Babyganics Bubble Bath (fragrance free) and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

Awesome wipes!

Received these wipes to try from Chickadvisor. I like that they are fragrance free and the sheets are a good thickness. I mainly used them to wipe countertops, etc. They are really good for that and cleaning up the mess. They don't leave as much debris behind as the Lysol wipes do. I would definitely buy these and they should make them in a disinfecting wipes format as well.

Wonderful wipes

These wipes are great for anyone with babies or young Children! No smell and clean ingredients you can trust! I use this on the high chair table and any surface baby has made a mess at. Highly recommended and they do clean quite well!

December 11, 2019

Love this unscented alternative to chemical cleaning wipes

I #gotitfree was not sure if I was going to like them but I've been moving towards more eco friendly, less chemical ingredients. The wipes are unscented but rest assured they still have a great amount of cleaning power! I love using them on my tables, counter tops, even the bathroom sink. Sometimes my kids want to help with the cleaning and I have confidence these wipes are safe for them too! I was very pleased with the results and looking forward to adding these long term to my cleaning routine !!

December 10, 2019

I’m definitely getting this again

Kids make a huge mess every time so wipes are super essential to make meal times easier. I love the fact that this is fragrance free and the wipe is thick enough to take all the dirt.

December 10, 2019

Great wipes for any type of mess

I was lucky enough to receive the Babyganics wipes free to try. I was really excited as I already use their body lotion and shampoo+body wash for my 12 month old. I'm always very health conscious especially for my daughter so I love the fact that these are organic. You don't find Lysol wipes at my house so I was really excited to try these. The quality is really good and durable. I also like the fact that these are fragrance free as my daughter has such sensitive skin that I don't like using anything on her or around her that has fragrance. I used these mostly to clean her high chair a few times a day, cleaned her toys, stroller etc. Having a 12 month old that crawls and and loves to touch, feel and try new things it's hard to keep the house clean at all times but these wipes came in really handy. I just wish they came in a bigger container because with a little one and so many clean ups a day they go quick. But overall I really enjoyed these and would recommend them to any parent.

My favorite Wipes

I received Babyganics all purpose wipes thanks to family Rated and found them perfect for my family, best of them is that are paraben and fragrance free which is a requirement for two members of my family. I like the product and the label design is lovely. I will buy them from now on, they became my favorite wipes. #gotitfree

Very gentle wipe

I liked these wipes for what they were- a gentle all purpose wipe. They are fragrance free, so if you associate that "lemon scent" with "clean", you'll definitely be missing it. They are also more expensive than the other all purpose wipes, so if you use them a lot, you might find you're spending more than you wanted to. I do feel that they did a good job cleaning and I didn't have to scrub overly hard to clean my counter.

Great Wipes

I received the Babyganics wipe for free to try, and it's a great wipes for all the baby mess like spaghetti sauce.

The wipe pulls out easily from the container, and the wipe is sturdy and doesn't rip after a good scrub on the floor. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scent, but it's very mild.

The packaging is very nice!

United States

Great wipes

I was selected to try this product and i do like these wipes. The scent is fresh and clean and not harsh on my hands but the one thing that I hope they will change is that these wipes dry out really quickly.

December 10, 2019

Great for everyday messes!

We recieved these BabyGanics all Purpose wipes as a free sample and they are perfect for the busy family! We left the container in our living room and use them to wipe up all kinds of grimy messes. The wipes are durable and they work well when just wiping and also scrubbing stuck on messes. I like that they are safe for multiple surfaces because I don't have time to go and pick out several different products. I do wish that these had an antibacterial component to them... but I still love them and will definitely buy them!