Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews

Your baby’s got a full time job: 1. Crawl on floors. 2. Explore every nook and cranny. 3. Touch every possible surface. Your job? Making sure all surfaces are super clean and ready for baby exploration. Done. These wipes are formulated without ammonia, bleach, phthalates, and sulphates.

Babyganics lingettes à usages multiples pour les surfaces, sans parfum. Votre bébé a un travail à temps plein : 1. Ramper sur le plancher. 2. Explorer tous les coins et recoins. 3. Toucher toutes les surfaces possibles. Quel est votre travail? Vérifier que toutes les surfaces sont des plus propres et prêtes pour l’exploration de bébé. Fait! Ces lingettes sont formulées sans ammoniaque, javellisant, phtalates et sulfates.

You may also like Babyganics Bubble Bath (fragrance free) and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

Work Great!

Recently tried these and really enjoyed them. The scent isn’t my favourite however they work great! Would definitely buy them again! Used them in the kitchen, the car, and on our skin! Worked great for all surfaces!

Excellent wipes

These wipes have been amazing for cleaning things for our newborn I will define buying them once I run out I was thankful to have received these to sample from chickadvisor

Parent approved wipe

I love the texture of the wipe. Its works well. It is a bit soapy when you wipe something down but it works well and smells nice. My kids like to help me clean with these.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fantastic Wipes

I enjoyed this wipes simply because they did a great job cleaning surfaces. The pre-moistened wipes were wet enough to do the job and 1 wipe often was enough. I do wish that these were scented because I do like too have cleaning products that smell nice as it leaves my house smelling like I actually cleaned. The were thick and I will defiantly be buying these again when they come in a scented formula.

#gotitfree

Great Clean Wipes!

I have a 3.5 year old and a 1.5 year old. We go through a lot of wipes. I was so happy to receive this campaign. I feel good using these wipes for everything and anything! They are clean and fragrance free. They work great!
    #gotitfree #trybabyganics

Wonderful

Great product ! Easy clean up, they don't rip easy like huggies brand. No strong perfumes and they don't leave any residue when wiping down other surfaces. Recommend! #gotitfree @familyrated@chickadvisor

Love it

I was so happy to be selected to try Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free.

I really love that it is plant base ingredients, all natural and fragrance free.

I use it everywhere even on my son toys and it is safe.

It gets all the residue, leaving surfaces shine and clean.

I would be buying this product again and i recommend it.

Safe wipes

I am so happy I had a chance to try these wipes free courtesy of the family rated club.

I have a 5 month old who puts everything in her mouth.

We used these wiped to clean her toys and wipe down her tray on her high chair.

I am happy to report that they seem to be gentle and dont have a harsh overpowering scent.

Amazing clean

I wasnt sure about how clean these would actually get a surface other than disinfecting it but they are amazing. Not only did they wipe away grime but they actually remove build up!

December 18, 2019

Awesome Wipes

This product was really good for cleaning up messes and keeping everything sterile and clean. Very safe to use for around the house. I'd recommend these to friends and family that have little ones. I'll be buying these for sure.