Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

January 22, 2019

I really love these wipes

I received my free baby wipes and used them right away on my son, they had a nice thickness and don't rip like other wipes, my son said they felt soft, I would definitely recommend this to other moms.
    These are great fragrance free wipes with clean ingredients

Gentle but effective

I received my BABYGANICS BABY WIPES, FRAGRANCE FREE today and love these wipes. Nice light scent, gentle on my baby’s skin, but very durable and effective. Really nice product.

Loved the wipes

Received by babyganics baby wipe (fragrance free) in the mail today. I am mediately tried them on my son & loved them. They were thick, super effective and getting him clean very quickly.

Effective

These wipes have a nice, light scent, and I appreciated that because of potential allergies and irritability issues.

They do the job, and didn't leave any red marks on the skin of my children.

Perfect

Love love this babyganics wipes I never use them before thanks to familyrated and babyganics who send me a complimentary package to try they are very soft and gentle and effective my sister also bought them on my recommendation and have very affordable value too.

I liked them

I recieved a pack of Babyganics Fragrance Free Baby Wipes from #familyrated #freeproduct
    The packaging is very cute and definitely stands out compared to other brands that are currently on the market. I dont like the sticker closure though, my toddler has already ripped it off so an actual lid would be an improvement.
    I really liked that they are fragrance free and contain natural ingredients. They did not dry out my babies skin and were gentle enough to use on my toddlers face at meal time. I did find they are a little too dry for my liking. I felt like I had to use more wipes per diaper change than my usual brand but overall I would probably use them again depending on the price point.

Absolutely Amazing

These wipes were so gentle on my baby's skin.These wipes are very effective and I would love to buy these.
    The packaging of this product is so cute and it is appealing to the eyes. It definitely caught my attention right away. The packaging is better than others that I have seen.
    Thankyou, Familyrated for allowing me to try this amazing product!!! #gotitfree #Familyrated

Just in time for baby!

Firstly I would like to say thank you for choosing me to review this product! And I’m pleased that it just came in time for the new baby!
    The wipes are perfect for the newborn and It helps get the mess out of places :) feels very soft and I love the scent these wipes leave behind! Highly recommended for any parent with a baby. Will definitely be purchasing these again

2.8/5

New York, United States

Good ingredients but not ideal for cleaning

I received this product for free as part of the Family Rated review club.

Upon first glance, all the Babyganics products look beautiful. The packaging is clean and fresh and they stand out from the competition. I was happy to learn that these baby wipes are fragrance free and are made of gentle ingredients, including many natural essential oils.

I am however dissapointed by the sticker top packaging. I wish these wipes came with an actual lid instead of a resealable sticker. It becomes a little more difficult to reach the wipes if you are in a hurry. I also haven't had the pack long enough to find out but I'm afraid the sticker will wear off. This is the type of wipe that would be ideal to transfer into another container if you have one.

The quality of the wipe itself is just average.I have come across many wipes that are far more luxurious, thicker and soft. These are on the thin side and it seems like you would need several for big messes. They are practically see through. Since they contain some natural oils, they feel a lot more slippery and dont give you that "clean" feeling. I actually think they would be great as make up wipes.

I personally wouldn't purchase these myself because they are too thin and oily for my liking. If you or your baby have extremely dry sensitive skin, it might do the trick.

January 22, 2019

Ultimate scent free wipes!

My daughter absolutely hates scented wipes so I was really excited to try these. She has a habit of using them as tissue because she likes to make sure her nose is clean! Definitely recommend and will be on my grocery list moving forward!