Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 28, 2019

Gentle in baby’s sensitive skin!

We received a pack of the BabyGanics wipes to try in our little one and we fell in love right away. They are soft on baby’s skin and they didn’t irritate like other brands we have triwd in the past. I liked that it was fragrance free because our family is sensitive to scent. My son has eczema and it’s hard to find products that don’t cause flare ups- happy to say that these babyganics wipesleft his ski fell clean, smooth and NOT irritated!!

January 28, 2019

Great wipes for cleaning baby

I tried these wipes on my 8 month old baby and they are gentle and get the job done. He is prone to rashes from wipes and I typically use cloths instead. But when on the go I need to use wipes. They did not cause any rash and were very soft. Also great for cleaning his little hands but they are smaller in size than my usual wipe so it took two to get the job done.

January 28, 2019

Great easy wipe, even for mamas!

I received the Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free for free in exchage for an honest review. I am IN LOVE with baby wipes because 1) it's no mess no fuss ; 2) it smells amazing after you-know-what happens; and 3) it's so convenient I will admit I use it on myself sometimes. For this babyganics wipes, it also has the addition benefit for the organic ingredients, which I am constantly looking out organic stuff for my newborn and toddler. The wipe texture is so soft and after a few uses on my baby, there's no reaction and no rashes. I have also tried it on myself as a facial wipe (because.. why not?) and i love the subtle smell. Definitely would buy and recommending to other mamas.

Great wipe product

Although unscented these wipes have a natural scent that does smell great. Really appreciate that there are many naturally derived ingredients and most importantly fragrance free. They are soft to touch, not overly wet but do a great clean up job. Asides from regular baby bum uses, they also remove makeup really well!

Updated On: February 04, 2019

#gotitfree

Gentle Wipes

I received the Babyganics wipes for free to try and review and was quite impressed with their effectiveness. Thick enough to get the job done and yet gentle enough for my wee ones bottom. Loved that they were fragrance free so I didn't have to worry about using them.I would definitely recommend these to anyone with a wee one.

Great wipes!

I received the Babyganics wipes for free through the product review club.

I am always cautious using new wipes with my daughter since she has such sensitive skin. That said, these wipes were great. They were soft, not overly wet, I liked that it was fragrance free. It didn't give her a rash or chap her bum.

in terms of value, I think it's good. 80 wipe pack is pretty standard and the price point for this category seems about right.

I would definitely recommend this product to other parents!

Wipes that actually clean

We regularly use a big box store wipes that come in a huge package. We also end up using an insane amount of said wipes to actually clean my son's bottom. When I tried the Babyganics Baby Wipes I was pleased to discover that they don't contain a ridiculous fragrance, but they also actually clean better! I use almost half the amount of wipes on his bottom, which makes me a happy camper. Less wasteful, better scent free, and the knowledge that I am not covering my son in chemicals. Win win.

Strong but gentle wipes

I received these wipes free in exchange for my honest opinion. The wipes were very gentle on my babie’s bottom. I found them moist and effective at wiping; I used less each time compared to my normal brand of wipes. I also found the texture thick and strong. I loved these wipes and can easily recommend them.
    Added bonus is that they are made of organic materials and free of substances likes dyes, pthalates, and parabens.

January 27, 2019

not bad, but you need to use more of it

. I'm very glad I had the chance to try out this lotion from babyganics, thanks to Family Rated. I never tried an organic-natural wipe, I tried bamboo wipes and mostly used the sensitive skin wipes from mainstream brands. This is a nice, natural wipe, lightweight but moisturizing. it doesn't leave a residue, and it doesn't my toddler's skin. My only issue is that I find myself using 3 instead of the 2 I usually need, which doesn't make it the best value out there. Still it is a very nice natural alternative for sensitive baby bums.

I will buy it again!

I have received this wipes to try for free and share my opinion. My baby has sensitive skin and this wipes were great for my daughter. They don’t smell, pretty good to clean face, little hands, bum. Great value (80 wipes in a pack). I’d recommend it for everyone! I’ll definitely buy it again.