Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 29, 2019

Perfect for on-the-go cleaning

I would buy this product for my children. I always use cloth wipes, but when I am out, I feel comfortable using this product because of the ingredients and gentleness on my children's skin. It was easy to use and cleaned very well. I appreciate a more natural wipe.

Love them!

Love these wipes. I love how they are all natural with no icky ness for my newborn. At first I noticed the wipes were very wet but soon got used to them. Got these free for testing purposes

Good quality wipes

I tried these wipes complimentary. They were a good size and good quality. They also are nice and soft and are enriched with a seed oil blend. Some of the oils are even organic. This will prob help prevent diaper rashes! I really liked that the wipes didn’t have a strong artificial fragrance like many other wipes out there. It caught my eye that they are paraben, pthalate, and artificial dye and fragrance free. This is very important to me as I do not want to use products with toxic chemicals on my baby. Although when I went over the ingredients list I did notice that these wipes containe sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives. This does cause some concern for me as they could potentially be harmful/toxic and irritating to the skin. My dry wipes I will wet individually with water will still be my primary wipe but these babyganics wipes will be a good alternative when we are out of the house or run out!

Safe and effective

I always try to use the very best for my child. Using the best sometimes means going back to basics and using products without all the fuss and frills. These wipes are non scented which are perfect for babies hands and face too. The wipes are thick and durable. They also are moist and I do not need to use many to get the job done.

Great versatile wipes

Loved using these wipes. They seem durable yet gentle. Glad to know there are safe ingredients for my baby. Seems like a good quality product, better than many wipes I’ve used.

Great wipes

I like using these wipe on my daughter. My only complaint would be there a little to thin and stick together. They smell great and they clean very well. It's very nice to see a new line of wipes in canada. I would recommend these wipes to my friends.

great product

I got this product free with family rated. I liked that the product felt very cushy and loved that there are organic ingredients in this product. I would have liked the wipes to be quilted as for the price I would expect them to be. this is a premium product and the fact that they are not quilted makes you need to use more than youd expect for bigger messes or diaper changes.

Awesome

I'm all about fragrance free for myself and my little one so I was all over these wipes. They are very moist, gentle and clean the skin well. The design on the package is super cute. I wish that the wipe count was higher.

January 28, 2019

Great product with ingredients you can trust

When it comes to my baby, I'm very picky about the ingredients I use on him. These wipes, while a little on the thin side, are very sturdy and have stood up to the bigger messes. They didn't feel as wet as some I've used but they cleaned everything up and I felt good knowing the ingredients were safe.

Lovely!

I got these wipes free to try, and they were great - gentle but still effective. They don’t fall apart, and I really appreciate that they are unscented as I am extremely sensitive.