Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Gentle and effective!

I received this product for free and will most likely be purchasing in the future! The wipes were very gentle but still very effective. They provided a smoothe wipe and I found that I used less wipes using these compared to other brands. Would definitely recommend especially if your little one has sensitive skin.

Worked well enough

I liked these wipes well enough I guess. I usually use cloth wipes, and nothing cleans better in my opinion, so you'll be hard pressed to find a disposable wipe that truly impresses me. Thst being said, these wipes have quality ingredients and are alcohol free, making them ideal for quick hand and face washes as well as doing their job down below. I do have to applaud the packaging; the stiff plastic seal and the quality adhesive make the package close completely after every use, allowing the wipes to stay moist. I would definitely recommend them over mainstream wipe brands.

Great natural wipes

Thanks to family rated to get to try these baby wipes for free! I really liked them, they are really effective wipes and work well. I appreciate the fact that they are unscented, but the only downside to my review is that they smell a little weird.

Loving these wipes!

Go buy these wipes!

I got these free to try and am so genuinely happy with them. I have used other natural ingredient wipes but have always found them to be not soft enough and not moist enough....that is not the case with these.

Babyganics wipes are fabulous. Very soft and nice and moist. My babes has sensitive skin and she did not react to these at all. The package also reseals well so the wipes don't dry out between uses.

I have been converted. Nothing but the best natural products for my little!

February 07, 2019

Excellent for sensitive babes!

I really enjoyed using these wipes on my little ones. They were gentle and effective on everything from diaper changes to sticky popsicle hands. #gotitfree

Very Effective

I have a 3 month old and go through so many wipes in a day. These are very effective- 1 wipe is big enough to clean my baby’s butt.

I only hope that they sell these in economy sizes so that I can buy them in bulk. Will definitely buy these again.

Soft feel

I loved the feel of these wipes and I think my little guy does too. I feel confident in Babyganics products. I love that these are scent free I reall don’t think scented items should be in or near baby’s most sensitive areas. These wipes work well and are plenty damp enough

BABYGANICS BABY WIPES, FRAGRANCE FREE

BABYGANICS BABY WIPES, FRAGRANCE FREE are amazing. My son is 2 year old and he is very sensitive so we have to be careful of what products he can use because sometimes he gets a rash so i love that BABYGANICS BABY WIPES, are FRAGRANCE FREE and i dont have to worry about it harming him. He is also a boy and we all know boys get messier than girls so these wipes also come in handy in the diaper bag, car, at home, for any sticky or messy moments. They clean him up and it leaves his skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards. The wipes them self are strong and smell so good. I do recommend them and i would continue to buy them as well. Thank you for the great chance to try out an awesome product, sorry about the late review i kept getting an error code when i clicked the survey but besides that these wipes are awesome.

Works well

Happy to have been able to try this product for free. Love the babyganics line and found the wipes to work just as well as any other wipes while being happy that it is made of better ingredients than many others. Didn’t bother my little one’s skin at all and will happily use it again.

amazing

i got the chance to try these wipes for free from familyrated and i like them so much. i love that they are formulated with plant derived ingrédients and they work great for sensitive skin. my kid absolutely love them.they are also paraben free and they leave the skin feeling so soft and clean.i highly recommend thèse