Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 08, 2019

So Thick and so clean clean!

These wipes are fantastic. They are thick (no accidental fingers breaking through) and really do a great job at getting that little bum clean (or face, or hands)! They are fragrance free with no harsh chemicals or parabens. They are one product that you can confidently use on your baby and know that you aren't doing them any harm. I would 100% buy these wipes. I received the wipes complimentary for testing purposes.

February 07, 2019

Gentle and effective wipes with less package plastic

For a throw away wipe, these worked great, are scent free, moist and effective for messy clean ups. In general, at home we try to use washable wipes (cotton etc) to reduce waste but we do use throw aways on the road or when the kids are sick or for big clean ups.
    a big plus I noticed and appreciated was the plastic resealable cover on the wipes was made of a LOT less plastic than a lot of other wipe packages.

Do more with less!

These wipes were a very high quality compared to other brands. They don't rip or come apart and waste doesn't soak through so you use fewer wipes. My only complaint is that they tend to stick together so you pull out more than one quite often and they also dont seem as wet as other wipes which I would have preferred. Overall they seem quite high quality.

New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy these wipes again

I only use baby products that I feel comfortable with the ingredients. I read through these and was very happy with the ingredients. My toddler has sensitive skin so the fact that they're scent free is another bonus. We've gone though quite a bit of these wipes so far and no reactions on her part! They're thick and I would buy them again!

Gentle wipes

I received these wipes for free in exchange for my review. I really like the wipes they are gentle on skin and have a good thickness that they don’t tear easily. They are fragrance free which I like and overall I thought they were good I would purchase them in the future.

Gentle and effective!

I received this product for free and will most likely be purchasing in the future! The wipes were very gentle but still very effective. They provided a smoothe wipe and I found that I used less wipes using these compared to other brands. Would definitely recommend especially if your little one has sensitive skin.

Worked well enough

I liked these wipes well enough I guess. I usually use cloth wipes, and nothing cleans better in my opinion, so you'll be hard pressed to find a disposable wipe that truly impresses me. Thst being said, these wipes have quality ingredients and are alcohol free, making them ideal for quick hand and face washes as well as doing their job down below. I do have to applaud the packaging; the stiff plastic seal and the quality adhesive make the package close completely after every use, allowing the wipes to stay moist. I would definitely recommend them over mainstream wipe brands.

Great natural wipes

Thanks to family rated to get to try these baby wipes for free! I really liked them, they are really effective wipes and work well. I appreciate the fact that they are unscented, but the only downside to my review is that they smell a little weird.

Loving these wipes!

Go buy these wipes!

I got these free to try and am so genuinely happy with them. I have used other natural ingredient wipes but have always found them to be not soft enough and not moist enough....that is not the case with these.

Babyganics wipes are fabulous. Very soft and nice and moist. My babes has sensitive skin and she did not react to these at all. The package also reseals well so the wipes don't dry out between uses.

I have been converted. Nothing but the best natural products for my little!

February 07, 2019

Excellent for sensitive babes!

I really enjoyed using these wipes on my little ones. They were gentle and effective on everything from diaper changes to sticky popsicle hands. #gotitfree