Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great wipes!

We absolutely love the babyganic wipes! I love that they are fragrance free and gentle on my babies skin. The package is a great size and easy for a diaper bag or change table. My only complaint is I prefer a hard plastic seal to help the wipes last longer.

Updated On: February 04, 2019

I received these products for free from family rated

Great natural wipes

These wipes are great, they are tough enough to wipe everything away but gentle on baby and kids bums and faces. My children had no reaction to them like some other wipes we have tried. They are a great value and the travel pack is great to throw in the stroller or diaper bag. I received these wipes to try for free from Family Rated. I will be repurchasing these wipes again.

Strong and Gentle wipes

These wipes were very gentle on my daughter. They don't have much in the way of texture or scent, which is a good thing! They're strong, soft, durble and thicker than some other wipes we've used. The wipes cleaned up her hands, face, booty and small messes very well. They are about the same size as the average wipe. When pulling them out of the package each one seperated from the pack easily. Since they don't stick to eachother there was no tail poking out of the pack for the next wipe, but I also didn't end up pulling half the pack out when trying to get just one. I also liked that they did not leave any residue behind after using them.

Over all I like them, would purchase them again and reccomend them. The softness and the gentleness were the biggest highlights for me.

Updated On: February 04, 2019

I was given the chance to try out the Babyganic wipes for free.

Nice Wipes

I was fortunate enough to be chosen by Family Rated to try Babyganics Wipes for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. The wipes are a good size, wet enough to clean up sticky diaper messes and gentle on our newborns bum. I like that they don't have a weird smell. I would recommend to others to buy if in their budget, but likely would not purchase in future myself (only because we buy club size wipes for cost effectiveness).

Wipe it good...

After being a chosen family to try the new Babygantics wipes I feel obligated to write how my family used them. There are plenty of kinds and brands of wipes out there and being a pampers mom, it is sometimes hard to change what you know and love. After receiving the wipes (or anything else I usually try) the first thing I do is check the ingredients and inspect the packaging. I gotta admit I was skeptical at first, but turned out they do the job just as much as any other wipe. The ingredient list is simple, short and with plant based components. What I love and what caught me off guard was something on the package, the packaging is recyclable! If you worry about your carbon footprint, or like me, try to reduce your family's carbon footprint as much as you can, it makes you feel great knowing its not going into another landfill and is being remade into something else! When you think of how many packages of wipes you go through... sometimes the simplest thought of a recyclable package makes all the difference.
    Although the ingredients consist of plants I am not keen on the smell, as they are unscented, they sort of remind me of the hospital smell. Not a bad thing, but not my favourite unscented smell. The wipes are durable to withstand my 8 month old when he grabs hold of one and tries to wipe his own face or when I am not fast enough to grab it before he does when its changing time. They can withstand the stretch without tearing and the stretching can make 1 work a bit more instead of using 2 or 3. My husbands impressed with this aspect. Overall it seems a good brand with less chemicals and more of things we can say on the ingredient list. And they wipe, they wipe it good... ;)

2.0/5

February 04, 2019

Not the greatest at cleaning bums

I recieved this product from Family Rated to test for free. I am not a fan of these wipes. I found them somewhat dry, and despite them claiming to have no scent, there was a scent of some sort that wasn't pleasant.
    It took more than a few on very messy jobs, and I found I had to go over the same spot a couple of times.
    I wouldn't recommend these wipes, nor will I be purchasing in the future.

Great baby wipes

I got to try these wipes for free. I really liked that it’s fragrence-free, so it was gentle and soothing on my baby’s skin. Also, when using on hands, it didn’t have that lingering wipes smell! They definitely did the job cleaning up those messy situations! They were so much stronger then I thought, as I was worried they may rip easily as some other products I have used. Overall, amazing wipes!

February 04, 2019

Perfect for kids and even adults

I #gotitfree to test and review and i must say i love these wet wipes. i love the fact that they are fragrance free, feels much more gentle for my kids and as an adults i love it too for myself. I always carry wet wipes with me so i can clean my kids hands too and do NOT like those that leave perfume behind, not even on my hands. These wipes are strong enough for the needs too. So overall they are perfect, i would recommend it for sure

Decent wipes

I enjoyed the wipes very much so! They were soft and gentle on the skin. My son has very sensitive skin and his skin didn’t react to the change which made me happy. There’s no scent to them and they’re a good size. A bit smaller than the regular brand I use. I didn’t enjoy the packaging it was in as much but it didn’t bother me enough to hate it because of it. I just get like the closure wasn’t as sturdy as I would like. Overall, I think the wipes were fantastic and great for kids with sensitive skin like my son.

February 04, 2019

A little on the small side but great

These wipes were a little on the small side, but I liked them! Lightly scented with a nice clean scent and not soaking wet like some wipes. The had a nice thick weave, and didn't feel like they may rip at any moment. (I also used a few as makeup remover wipes and they worked great for that too). I like that they weren't full of chemicals, they felt natural.