Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Would deff buy!

At first I thought the wipes were too dry to be used...but after a few wipes i found that they were really saturated. I liked that they dont rip easily. They do have a chemically scent to them..but i dont mind it.

Great fragrance free wipes

We were happy to try these wipes as we have been using the same brand since our daughter was born.

These had great coverage and were durable. The absence of fragrance was definitely a plus for us as it's hard to find products with no fragrance.

Our only complains were that the opening didn't shut well so the top wipe was exposed and that the wipes stuck together and came out multiple at a time.

Overall a great product that we would potentially buy again.

Updated On: February 04, 2019

I received this product for free

We love these wipes!!

I was given these wipes to try for an honest review from #familyrated. We love these wipes! They are nice and thick and caused zero irritation when we used them! They are perfect for my babies sensitive skin. I highly recommend these to parents and will definitely buy them! #ad

These Wipes Are Amazing

#gotitforfree

These wipes work very well. The thickness is superior and they clean my young lads bum quite well. No adverse reactions on my kids sensitive skin.

Great quality

I received these wipes as a free sample to try, and I really liked them. They are unscented and have less chemicals than most wipes. They were great quality and I would definitely buy them again. I usually use Pampers or Kirkland wipes, but I would definitely add these to my options. They held together very well and were gentle on my baby and toddler.

Great wipes!

We absolutely love the babyganic wipes! I love that they are fragrance free and gentle on my babies skin. The package is a great size and easy for a diaper bag or change table. My only complaint is I prefer a hard plastic seal to help the wipes last longer.

Updated On: February 04, 2019

I received these products for free from family rated

Great natural wipes

These wipes are great, they are tough enough to wipe everything away but gentle on baby and kids bums and faces. My children had no reaction to them like some other wipes we have tried. They are a great value and the travel pack is great to throw in the stroller or diaper bag. I received these wipes to try for free from Family Rated. I will be repurchasing these wipes again.

Strong and Gentle wipes

These wipes were very gentle on my daughter. They don't have much in the way of texture or scent, which is a good thing! They're strong, soft, durble and thicker than some other wipes we've used. The wipes cleaned up her hands, face, booty and small messes very well. They are about the same size as the average wipe. When pulling them out of the package each one seperated from the pack easily. Since they don't stick to eachother there was no tail poking out of the pack for the next wipe, but I also didn't end up pulling half the pack out when trying to get just one. I also liked that they did not leave any residue behind after using them.

Over all I like them, would purchase them again and reccomend them. The softness and the gentleness were the biggest highlights for me.

Updated On: February 04, 2019

I was given the chance to try out the Babyganic wipes for free.

Nice Wipes

I was fortunate enough to be chosen by Family Rated to try Babyganics Wipes for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. The wipes are a good size, wet enough to clean up sticky diaper messes and gentle on our newborns bum. I like that they don't have a weird smell. I would recommend to others to buy if in their budget, but likely would not purchase in future myself (only because we buy club size wipes for cost effectiveness).

Wipe it good...

After being a chosen family to try the new Babygantics wipes I feel obligated to write how my family used them. There are plenty of kinds and brands of wipes out there and being a pampers mom, it is sometimes hard to change what you know and love. After receiving the wipes (or anything else I usually try) the first thing I do is check the ingredients and inspect the packaging. I gotta admit I was skeptical at first, but turned out they do the job just as much as any other wipe. The ingredient list is simple, short and with plant based components. What I love and what caught me off guard was something on the package, the packaging is recyclable! If you worry about your carbon footprint, or like me, try to reduce your family's carbon footprint as much as you can, it makes you feel great knowing its not going into another landfill and is being remade into something else! When you think of how many packages of wipes you go through... sometimes the simplest thought of a recyclable package makes all the difference.
    Although the ingredients consist of plants I am not keen on the smell, as they are unscented, they sort of remind me of the hospital smell. Not a bad thing, but not my favourite unscented smell. The wipes are durable to withstand my 8 month old when he grabs hold of one and tries to wipe his own face or when I am not fast enough to grab it before he does when its changing time. They can withstand the stretch without tearing and the stretching can make 1 work a bit more instead of using 2 or 3. My husbands impressed with this aspect. Overall it seems a good brand with less chemicals and more of things we can say on the ingredient list. And they wipe, they wipe it good... ;)