Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 04, 2019

Best baby wipes I have ever used!

I recieved these free to try from chickadvisor.

Babyganics baby wipes.... where do I start?!?
    I usually purchase pampers wipes for my 1 year old, and babyganics i think have replaced them!! They are STRONG but still soft! They dont tear but have a good amount of moisture in them. There is no fragrance so great for sensative skin like my babys. I have only ever had to use one wipe with diaper changes. And they are soft enough to use for quick face and hand clean ups as well. I would definately recommend these to anyone with babies!!

A better baby wipe

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I’ve been using this for the last two weeks on my 5 month old daughter and have noticed the following:
    -the scent is better than other baby wipes from major brands I’ve tried
    -they don’t irritate her bum!
    -I use them to wipe her face and hands also, and no redness has shown up!
    I’m very impressed with this product and would purchase it when we run out.

Great for sensitive skin

I received the Babyganics wipes to test and came just in time. My son has sensitive skin and all other wipes were making the rash worse. These wipes are fragrance free and did not irritate his rash, they actually made it better.
    They definitely do the job of cleaning poop explosions and leave babies bum soft and clean. The only downside is they cut a little easily but it was not a dealbreaker because it happened only a couple times.
    I would definitely buy these again. They are great for sensitive skin. They also do such a good job that you don't need to use too many at one time.

February 03, 2019

The Babyganics wipes are good!

I really like how gentle they are with the skin, they do a great job cleaning messy hands, face and bums, Babyganics wipes don’t leave the skin dry or irritated. A great option for mamas that want the best for their children (I mean, who doesn’t). I also like that they are fragrance free. I would definitely recommend them. #gotitfree #TryBabyganics #FamilyRatedClub

2.3/5

February 03, 2019

Notas good as i expected

I received this product free from Family Rated to give a fair and honest opinion.

I really wanted to like these wipes! I have several other Babyganics products that I swear by and I thought these would fall into that category too. I usually use Huggies Natural Care wipes and I found I had to use double the wipes to clean up messy diapers. I would have to wipe so much my son (16 months) would cry whenever I used them. I found them drier than Huggies. We used the whole pack in less than 2 weeks. However, it had a nice soft smell and the quality of the wipes was nice (my son couldn’t rip them). I think I’ll be sticking to Huggies.

February 03, 2019

Great for Sensitive Skin!

I received this product for free as part of the product review club. Overall, I like them, but they aren’t my favourite wipes on the market. If your baby has sensitive skin, these will be great! They are essentially scentless, from what I have noticed. My biggest complaint is they’re a bit thin. The wipes I’m used to are a bit thicker and I think I prefer that. That being said, I’m loving using these to clean up my daughter’s face and hands after a messy meal, as well as wiping down any quick messes. They also stay nice and moist, even after the pack has been opened for a while!

love it so gentle

its super hydrating doesnot strip my son's skin . the best part its fragrance free chemical free .its really very soft and gentle so i can use this on my baby's face and hands. babyganics products are my new fav.

Great wipes

I have been using Babyganics wipes and I really like them. This wipes are really gentle and soft . They are natural, chemical and fragance free. They do not cause any reaction on my baby's skin and also this wipes has a natural scent.
    (I received this product for free for testing purposes).

Great gentle baby wipes

We loved these baby wipes! They were soft but durable for big clean ups! Great for cleaning faces and hands too! They smell great and they are gentle on the skin.

Soft and gentle

These wipes from babyganics are great! They are fragrance free and are soft and gentle when wiping baby bottom. I didn’t have any problems with them being thin and ripping. I would purchase this brand again and I also use for wiping hands, face and more!