Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

2.0/5

February 04, 2019

Not the greatest at cleaning bums

I recieved this product from Family Rated to test for free. I am not a fan of these wipes. I found them somewhat dry, and despite them claiming to have no scent, there was a scent of some sort that wasn't pleasant.
    It took more than a few on very messy jobs, and I found I had to go over the same spot a couple of times.
    I wouldn't recommend these wipes, nor will I be purchasing in the future.

Great baby wipes

I got to try these wipes for free. I really liked that it’s fragrence-free, so it was gentle and soothing on my baby’s skin. Also, when using on hands, it didn’t have that lingering wipes smell! They definitely did the job cleaning up those messy situations! They were so much stronger then I thought, as I was worried they may rip easily as some other products I have used. Overall, amazing wipes!

February 04, 2019

Perfect for kids and even adults

I #gotitfree to test and review and i must say i love these wet wipes. i love the fact that they are fragrance free, feels much more gentle for my kids and as an adults i love it too for myself. I always carry wet wipes with me so i can clean my kids hands too and do NOT like those that leave perfume behind, not even on my hands. These wipes are strong enough for the needs too. So overall they are perfect, i would recommend it for sure

Decent wipes

I enjoyed the wipes very much so! They were soft and gentle on the skin. My son has very sensitive skin and his skin didn’t react to the change which made me happy. There’s no scent to them and they’re a good size. A bit smaller than the regular brand I use. I didn’t enjoy the packaging it was in as much but it didn’t bother me enough to hate it because of it. I just get like the closure wasn’t as sturdy as I would like. Overall, I think the wipes were fantastic and great for kids with sensitive skin like my son.

February 04, 2019

A little on the small side but great

These wipes were a little on the small side, but I liked them! Lightly scented with a nice clean scent and not soaking wet like some wipes. The had a nice thick weave, and didn't feel like they may rip at any moment. (I also used a few as makeup remover wipes and they worked great for that too). I like that they weren't full of chemicals, they felt natural.

February 04, 2019

Best baby wipes I have ever used!

I recieved these free to try from chickadvisor.

Babyganics baby wipes.... where do I start?!?
    I usually purchase pampers wipes for my 1 year old, and babyganics i think have replaced them!! They are STRONG but still soft! They dont tear but have a good amount of moisture in them. There is no fragrance so great for sensative skin like my babys. I have only ever had to use one wipe with diaper changes. And they are soft enough to use for quick face and hand clean ups as well. I would definately recommend these to anyone with babies!!

A better baby wipe

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I’ve been using this for the last two weeks on my 5 month old daughter and have noticed the following:
    -the scent is better than other baby wipes from major brands I’ve tried
    -they don’t irritate her bum!
    -I use them to wipe her face and hands also, and no redness has shown up!
    I’m very impressed with this product and would purchase it when we run out.

Great for sensitive skin

I received the Babyganics wipes to test and came just in time. My son has sensitive skin and all other wipes were making the rash worse. These wipes are fragrance free and did not irritate his rash, they actually made it better.
    They definitely do the job of cleaning poop explosions and leave babies bum soft and clean. The only downside is they cut a little easily but it was not a dealbreaker because it happened only a couple times.
    I would definitely buy these again. They are great for sensitive skin. They also do such a good job that you don't need to use too many at one time.

February 03, 2019

The Babyganics wipes are good!

I really like how gentle they are with the skin, they do a great job cleaning messy hands, face and bums, Babyganics wipes don’t leave the skin dry or irritated. A great option for mamas that want the best for their children (I mean, who doesn’t). I also like that they are fragrance free. I would definitely recommend them. #gotitfree #TryBabyganics #FamilyRatedClub

2.3/5

February 03, 2019

Notas good as i expected

I received this product free from Family Rated to give a fair and honest opinion.

I really wanted to like these wipes! I have several other Babyganics products that I swear by and I thought these would fall into that category too. I usually use Huggies Natural Care wipes and I found I had to use double the wipes to clean up messy diapers. I would have to wipe so much my son (16 months) would cry whenever I used them. I found them drier than Huggies. We used the whole pack in less than 2 weeks. However, it had a nice soft smell and the quality of the wipes was nice (my son couldn’t rip them). I think I’ll be sticking to Huggies.