Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 21, 2019

Smooth and does not smear

Soft and smooth. Some wipes end up smearing instead of doing the right job, not these. Enjoy the fragrance free as well as I prefer non-allergenic wipes. Will buy!

Super baby wipes

Thanks to Family Rated I had the chance to try the Babyganics baby wipes. These wipes are super!The product is gentle, safe and effective on baby's skin. They do not irritate and the quality is great since they clean in depth!I really recommend them!I will buy it for sure!

Great wipes!

These wipes are awesome! They do a really good job of cleaning up and they leave babies skin feeling nice with no residue. I like how their fragrance free as well.

January 21, 2019

Not too wet and not too dry!

I'm very picky about wipes.

These are the perfect balance of being wet and dry. The texture is great! They did a good job of cleaning poop lol I have even been using them for messy faces and hands with no adverse reactions.

They are totally scent free - sometimes fragrance free products have a strange smell but these are great! It is super reassuring to have an ingredient list I can read and understand as well!

I like that the package is the dispenser so they are excellent for on the go!

Super soft baby wipes!

These babyganics baby wipes are so soft and incredibly durable! The woven texture is perfect for all of baby's messes, great for in the car, travel or in home use! They used the phrase "for faces and bottom places" which I thought was adorable marketing! The skin conditioning is nice as well, after so many diaper changes I dont see as much as a red bottom as some of the other leading wipes brands out on the market. The product is "fragrance free" but I do smell a camomile type smell to it, which is great!

Absolutely loved this product

My baby and I absolutely loved these wipes. My baby has extremely sensitive skin and this product was very gentle and effective at cleaning her bum with each change. I would definitely recommend this product! Thumbs all the way up! I wish I had known about this product with my older three!!

Nice and gentle

This made me feel good about wiping my baby’s bum, well, as good as I can feel about wiping his bum anyways. It wasnt fragranced or harsh on his sensitive tush. I got this free to try so let’s see how much it costs in store.

Gentle but effective

I like this wipes a lot! My baby has very sensitive skin, and can be red easily if we use anything that is strong on him. I only use sensitive or natural wipes on him. I tried the babyganics baby wipes on his bum and also on his face and I am glad that no reaction thus far! Also, even though it is gentle, but it effective wipe away the food and dirt in his face in our first time. It’s good that it is fragrance free as well. I will definitely buy again when it become available in Canada

The perfect wipes

I love BabyGanics face, hand and baby wipes! They are fragrance free and it's super super gentle on their skin. The package of wipes fits perfect in my purse. Also seals up really nice to keep them fresh and moist.

Clean as a whistle!

I have used Huggies and Pampers for 5 years with both kids and so I was excited when I got these wipes! So far, so good. They actually clean and don't leave fibers behind, luke another brand or leave the baby's butt too dry after. I started carrying the wipes in my car so it's good for dirty hand messes too!

Will purchase.