Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

2.8/5

January 22, 2019
    New York, United States

Good ingredients but not ideal for cleaning

I received this product for free as part of the Family Rated review club.

Upon first glance, all the Babyganics products look beautiful. The packaging is clean and fresh and they stand out from the competition. I was happy to learn that these baby wipes are fragrance free and are made of gentle ingredients, including many natural essential oils.

I am however dissapointed by the sticker top packaging. I wish these wipes came with an actual lid instead of a resealable sticker. It becomes a little more difficult to reach the wipes if you are in a hurry. I also haven't had the pack long enough to find out but I'm afraid the sticker will wear off. This is the type of wipe that would be ideal to transfer into another container if you have one.

The quality of the wipe itself is just average.I have come across many wipes that are far more luxurious, thicker and soft. These are on the thin side and it seems like you would need several for big messes. They are practically see through. Since they contain some natural oils, they feel a lot more slippery and dont give you that "clean" feeling. I actually think they would be great as make up wipes.

I personally wouldn't purchase these myself because they are too thin and oily for my liking. If you or your baby have extremely dry sensitive skin, it might do the trick.

January 22, 2019

Ultimate scent free wipes!

My daughter absolutely hates scented wipes so I was really excited to try these. She has a habit of using them as tissue because she likes to make sure her nose is clean! Definitely recommend and will be on my grocery list moving forward!

Fantastic wipes!

I already purchase the face and hand wipes from babyganics so when I was sent these baby wipes for free to review, I was so excited! I learned about babyganics because I was looking for a product that I could use to wipe down baby eating utensils and surfaces on the go, but could also be used to wipe her face and hands, so that I wasn’t carrying 3 different types of wipes in my bag. And babyganics did the trick! These wipes use only all natural, plant derived ingredients so they are safe around baby. But the best part is, they still do their job. They will clean up hands, face, high chairs, tables, etc! And my daughter doesn’t get irritated by them being rubbed on her face, so you know they are gentle!

Gentle but effective

I received this from family rated for review. These were great. Gentle on the skin but effective. Not too wet but not too dry. I would probably repurchase them.

Great wipes!

Although my kids are no longer in diapers, we still use wipes and keep them in the washroom. These wipes are great and my daughters loved them, they dont break or tear easily. They're scent free which I appreciate considering how many chemicals are in artificial fragrance. I will definitely purchase these wipes in the future.

January 21, 2019

Smooth and does not smear

Soft and smooth. Some wipes end up smearing instead of doing the right job, not these. Enjoy the fragrance free as well as I prefer non-allergenic wipes. Will buy!

Super baby wipes

Thanks to Family Rated I had the chance to try the Babyganics baby wipes. These wipes are super!The product is gentle, safe and effective on baby's skin. They do not irritate and the quality is great since they clean in depth!I really recommend them!I will buy it for sure!

Great wipes!

These wipes are awesome! They do a really good job of cleaning up and they leave babies skin feeling nice with no residue. I like how their fragrance free as well.

January 21, 2019

Not too wet and not too dry!

I'm very picky about wipes.

These are the perfect balance of being wet and dry. The texture is great! They did a good job of cleaning poop lol I have even been using them for messy faces and hands with no adverse reactions.

They are totally scent free - sometimes fragrance free products have a strange smell but these are great! It is super reassuring to have an ingredient list I can read and understand as well!

I like that the package is the dispenser so they are excellent for on the go!

Super soft baby wipes!

These babyganics baby wipes are so soft and incredibly durable! The woven texture is perfect for all of baby's messes, great for in the car, travel or in home use! They used the phrase "for faces and bottom places" which I thought was adorable marketing! The skin conditioning is nice as well, after so many diaper changes I dont see as much as a red bottom as some of the other leading wipes brands out on the market. The product is "fragrance free" but I do smell a camomile type smell to it, which is great!