Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

amazing

i got the chance to try these wipes for free from familyrated and i like them so much. i love that they are formulated with plant derived ingrédients and they work great for sensitive skin. my kid absolutely love them.they are also paraben free and they leave the skin feeling so soft and clean.i highly recommend thèse

Great Durable Wipes

I love this product! The wipes themselves are durable, and possess just the right amount of moisture. They are gentle on my toddlers skin.

There is a pleasant "clean" scent to the product, in that it doesn't have a scent.

I will say, that it can be difficult to pull out a wipe while wrangling a diaperless toddler, however I find that true of many wipe containers. The quality of the product by far supersedes the minor difficult of grabbing a single wipe one handed.

New Brunswick, Canada

Changed my life...

These fragrance free Babyganics wipes are soo handy! They dispense easily and work very well on cleaning up explosive baby messes. They leave behind a happy clean baby!!
    Amazing wipes!....Of all the wipes I ever wiped, I never wiped a wipe like that wipe I wiped!
    I got these free to try, and definitely recommend to anyone needing a clean change!

Great wipes!

First off, I love that these are fragrance free as a lot of baby wipes have an underlying scent. My mother has allergies to smells and we are always looking for fragrance free products, plus I don’t like to use added smells on my baby. They also did the job well, they’re wet enough to clean up those leaky BM’s but not too much so that you feel the need to dry the bum off after a change. The pack size was average and comparable to other common brands for how many wipes in a package. As they were a sample I am not sure the price overall but if they are affordable when launched I would definitely switch to this brand.

Updated On: February 06, 2019

I got these for free from Family Rated! I love being able to try out new products, especially ones that may not be available in my area yet and would have to order online.

Love it!

I received these wipes free in order to review them. I love the fact that they are made with all natural ingredients so I dont have to worry about the harshness on my baby's skin. I found them to be very gentle but also very effective at cleaning. I also liked that the wipes were soft and didn't have any abrasive texture. I will definitely purchase these after I run out.

February 06, 2019

I will be buying these again

I got to try these for free in exchange for an honest review 😊 They worked great without having to worry about harsh chemicals on my son. I am so happy to have an organic option and these will now be our go to brand. My only issue was occasionally the wipes were hard to get out of the package.

February 05, 2019

Great wipes for sensitive skin

I have been very comitted to one brand of wipes since my baby was born, however we have struggled with diaper rash. We switched over to these and the rash has finally gone, the are less wet than traditional wipes, maybe this is what makes a difference. I like that they are not scented.

Very soft wipes

I like Babyganics Baby wipes! They are very soft and gentle to skin. This wipes are fragrance free and excellent for the sensitive skin. Babyganic baby wipes leaves skin soft and hydrated thanks to nourishing seed oils from tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin and red raspberry and also avocado oil, aloe and calendula extracts.
    I will definitely recommend this product to my friends with babies.
    I received it free to try and review

February 05, 2019

Love the idea of the wipes being organic

We loved trying Babyganics baby wipes that we got for free thanks to chickadvisor and family rated.

As a mom, I always wants what’s best for my baby and her skin. We love using natural ingredients and I was thrilled to try these organic baby wipes. However, practical is also super important when dealing with diaper explosions. I found it hard to open with one hand and difficult to pull out wipes.

I thought maybe I just wasn’t use to using these new wipes but I found they weren’t as thick as I would have hoped, didn’t clean poop explosions as easily. I often had to use double the amount of the wipes of the leading brand.

We loved that they didn’t irritate her sensitive skin and the Babyganics wipes didn’t have any strong odour.

I don’t think we will be buying this brand again for the moment unless they are a little easier to use.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Thick and effective

I loved how thick and effective these wipes were. It was also a big bonus that these were fragrance free which was great for diaper changes
    I would prefer if this product had a snap lid closure so you knew no air was getting in

Product was received completely for a honest review