Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 11, 2019

Loved the lack of scent

I love that these, unlike other brand, were truly scent free! They were tough enough to do the job without having to worry about your fingers poking through. They were gentle enough to wash my babies face and strong enough to get through the biggest of cleanups downstairs ;).

February 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fantastic Wipes!

I would definitely purchase this product! We received the product free in exchange for our honest opinions.

My children have very sensitive skin, and these wipes did not irritate them in the least. I found the moisture level to be perfect, not too wet, but wet enough to get the job done. They are nice and sturdy and one was often enough for even the messiest jobs. We also used the wipes for stuffy noses and my kids did not complain about the scent, in fact, there is no scent that I could detect.

My only complaint would be that sometimes you get more than one when pulling the wipes out so I have to stuff them back in.

Overall a great, natural, scent-free, product that I would buy again!

Nice wipes

So we just had our baby (Long story short, we did not make it to the hospital, I gave birth at home. We had to call 911 and paramedics helped deliver our baby while I was lying on the living room floor!)

Our little one was able to help us try out Babyganics Baby Wipes. I am very grateful for this, as with a new baby, you can never have too many wipes! These Babyganics wipes are fragrance free, and the wipes are nice and soft. They were just the right amount of moistness, and cleaned my boy's bum well.

We received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Family Rated Club.

Great wipes

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. These wipes have been great. They are super soft and has just the right amount of product to keep the wipes moist. I love that it is fragrance free so it is gentle enough to use on my baby’s bottom. The only downsize is that I find these wipes are much more expensive than my usual wipes. Since I use a lot of wipes in one day, I do not think that I would be able to justify spending so much on wipes.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great wipes

We got the BABYGANICS BABY WIPES, FRAGRANCE FREE for free and they were great! The wipe had a good size swipe and was sturdy for any job. They offer a good value.

Great

The best choice a mother can take is to use baby care products made of organic and natural ingredients.
    @babyganics is becoming one of my favorite brands. The lotion, the shampoo and the wipes are all I need for the health of my baby.
    Baby's skin are so sensitive and it needs special attention and care.
    @familyrated gave me the chance to try and review this product and I am so grateful because of the quality of the products
    The wipes are so gentle on the skin, no harshe no fragrance.

Fragrance Free!

My family an I were given the opportunity to try BabyGanics baby wipes from ChickAdvisor.
    First thing I noticed was the wipes contain NO parabens, phthalates, fragrances or artificial dyes. They are super easy to use.
    They are thick so no accidental rips. We used them for diaper changes, and cleaning his face and hands.

February 08, 2019

So Thick and so clean clean!

These wipes are fantastic. They are thick (no accidental fingers breaking through) and really do a great job at getting that little bum clean (or face, or hands)! They are fragrance free with no harsh chemicals or parabens. They are one product that you can confidently use on your baby and know that you aren't doing them any harm. I would 100% buy these wipes. I received the wipes complimentary for testing purposes.

February 07, 2019

Gentle and effective wipes with less package plastic

For a throw away wipe, these worked great, are scent free, moist and effective for messy clean ups. In general, at home we try to use washable wipes (cotton etc) to reduce waste but we do use throw aways on the road or when the kids are sick or for big clean ups.
    a big plus I noticed and appreciated was the plastic resealable cover on the wipes was made of a LOT less plastic than a lot of other wipe packages.

February 07, 2019

Do more with less!

These wipes were a very high quality compared to other brands. They don't rip or come apart and waste doesn't soak through so you use fewer wipes. My only complaint is that they tend to stick together so you pull out more than one quite often and they also dont seem as wet as other wipes which I would have preferred. Overall they seem quite high quality.