Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

March 09, 2019

Gentle for my new baby

I have a newborn that I tried these wipes with as soon as he was born. I can tell you that these wipes did not irritate my newborns bottom. I have not tried any other brands yet to compare these to but the wipes are a generous size, and very thick and strong. It did seem at times that I had to use more wipes to get the job completely done than I thought I should have. I like how easy it was to pull just one wipe from the package and to reseal it. I love how gentle these are and because they are made with no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes. These seem a little pricey in comparison to regular wipes but I think it’s worth it if it doesn’t irritate my sons skin or contain harmful ingredients.
    I received this product free from the Family Rated Club in exchange for an honest review

February 25, 2019

Great product!

I loved how this product is not filled with chemicals like competitors! I will most definitely purchase again. Very mild smell! :)

Will purchase other products from this line

February 24, 2019

Wonderful wipes!

I was uncertain at first as these wipes aren't as moist as your leading brands, but the quality IS equally the same. There is no fragrance and they get the job done. I would purchase these again.

February 24, 2019

Fantastic Wipes!

I love the Babyganics fragrance free baby wipes!!! Not only were they gentle on my little one but the were gentle enough for myself with eczema flares. They are soft and strong and never leave a slimy film. I would absolutely recommend switching to babyganics baby wipes!

California, United States

Soft and Sturdy

I received this product from Family Rated for free in exchange for my honest review. I have used just about every brand of wipes that is available, so I consider myself a pro in this department! I really liked these Babyganics baby wipes. They were soft yet sturdy and did not rip or tear while wiping. They were thick enough to keep my hands safe from messes. I love that these don't contain any fragrances. I would definitely recommend these wipes and I know I will continue using them for a long, long time.

My new go to

I loved using these wipes. I love knowing I am using a safe product on my childs tender skin. Very effective. I will definately continue to buy these. My new favorite.

So gentle

This product is great. I have never heard of it before but it is so soft and gentle. I would buy this again for my upcoming baby.
    No harsh chemical smells that you sometimes get with products. Which is good for little ones

February 22, 2019

Better than the big name brands!

This is a product I was super excited to test and review for free through FamilyRated. I go through a tonne of wipes on a monthly basis and I am super picky when it comes to what is best for my family. I almost always go with the natural kinds, regardless of brand. The less chemicals on the skin, the better. Which made me fall in love with the ingredient list in these Babyganics wipes! Avocado in a wipe - that's just amazing! I love that while they do have a slight scent, it is not an overpowering chemical one. It's light and natural and doesn't linger overlong on the skin. There was no irritations, it was super effective in cleaning up even the toughest messes and, this is my favourite part, the wipes are super strong. The one thing I've noticed with wipes from a particular big name brand is that everything I go to use them, they seems to pull apart in my fingers as I'm wiping with them. That's no fun for me or for my little ones poor bottom. This was a non-issue with the Babyganics one! Only drawback I found was that they are a touch pricey but that is to be expected with natural products, especially when the quality is this good. I would definitely buy again. #gotitfree

February 21, 2019

Tough

Strong, durable, grippy, unscented, easy to access/handy packaging = one happy clean handed Momma with a babe that doesn't have dirty hands, face or bum! I have tried them all and this is best. Don't rip when you wipe. Hold lots of mess.

February 21, 2019

love this

I really liked that this product was fragrance free! I will no longer be buying anything but fragrance free wipes from now on! I love products that are better for you and your baby!