Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

Good wipe

I enjoyed using the Babyganics baby wipes. It is slightly sented with a very nice baby fragrance. It has a nice thickness, I am able to compare them to Pampers wipes. I do find them a bit on the over moistened side - again compared to Pampers. They work well and do not leave any stickiness or resedue behind. I do personally prefer these since they are organic and made with natural ingredients.

Love these wipes!

We absolutely loved these wipes. We received them as part of the family rated review club and I am so thankful we did. They didn’t irritate skin and cleaned easily. They held up super well and I feel completely confident using their products and the ingredients they contain. Would definitely recommend trying these for yourself.

2.3/5

February 18, 2019

Not a fan of the texture.

I was not a huge fan of the texture of this wipe, it felt cheap and plastic. They got dry very fast in the package as the seal didn't stay sticky for long. My son's skin also was not a fan. I found myself using more wipes than I usually would to clean him. Over all I would stick with my Huggies brand wipes and not make the switch to these. They did have a nice scent and packaging was cute.

February 18, 2019

Definitely I would buy this product again.

I like the wipe's texture, it is soft and fell there is no soap or other chemical on that. It is not thin as other brands, we can use only one to get cleaned.

Loved these!

I just loved these wipes! They are excellent quality and do not rip apart or feel cheap. One wipe does an excellent job cleaning. They have the nicest smell to them. My kids both have sensitive skin and I care about what I put on them. I would highly recommend these wipes to any parent.

My Baby's Bum Loves These

My baby and I loves these wipes. I have used the generic brands, like Pampers Natural, it caused my baby's bum to rash out. So I'm very hesitant of what I use on my baby's bum. It's a strong wipe and doesn't rip on me. It's gentle and as advertised it's fragrance free. I would buy these again and have recommended these wipes to my mama friends!

I received this product free to try and review from Family Rated.

February 18, 2019

Switching to this brand now!

Received this product for free to try out and review. I love this wipes! These are soft and gentle on my baby's bum and even used it to wipe baby's hands and chin after feeding and she didn't get any rash from it! So glad to find this in our local store recently so I won't have to pay for shipping anymore!

Love these wipes

These wipes are wonderful. I recieved them for free as a part of the family rated club and really loved using them. They are effective yet gentle. I love that they are made with clean ingredients and are gentle. I think I am officially converted to this brand. Thank you #freeproduct #gotitfree

Awesome natural wipe

I received a full size product in exchange for my honest review through ChickAdvisor.

I’ve tried natural wipes for diaper changes before and I’ve had a few complaints (the biggest being they don’t come out of the package nicely as they stick together) Surprisingly- these babyganics wipes had none of the same issues! They pulled out of the package easily and they stayed nice and wet through the whole package! There was no offensive scent and no rash or reaction.

My baby has had adverse reactions to fragranced wipes in the past so we always choose fragrance free now and these babyganics are definitely up there for quality. They’re nice and thick which is great for poop diaper changes.

My only complaint is they are slightly smaller than some other brands, but all in all it’s not a deterrent for me. I’ll definitely be recommending them to my friends!

Great wipes

These wipes were great. No scent and cleaned great. In the winter my baby tends to get dry skin from wipes but these didn't leave his skin dry after at all.