Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 20, 2019

Gentle, mild wipes

These wipes were a surprise! They are a little smaller than regular wipes, so I had my doubts as to whether they could handle all of my little man's messes. Boy was I wrong! They handled them all perfectly.

In addition, they are gentle, scentless and did not irritate his little bum. My son has sensitive skin, so we are constantly fighting different irritations and rashes and this was perfect for us!

In full disclosure, we had gotten these free from Babyganics, but I would buy them again!

Effective

These wipes were great! We always try and purchase fragrance free so that was a bonus. The wipes were thick enough to get the job done. I tried them on both her bum and her face. They held up and didn't have a lot of wear in them.

February 19, 2019

I would definitely purchase this product

This product worked well. The wipes are a nice thickness and the moisture content was just enough to get the job done. My son really liked the smell too!

Gentle on skin

I have been using these primarily for my sona fac and hands and he has sensitive skin with some products. But we have had no issues with reactions or dry skin with these wipes. He doesn't complain with his already dry skin that it stings when using. I definitely will buy in the future I I have received this product free as a sample and I have already been telling all other r parents about this company an dhow much I'm loving the free product samples I've been using.

Great wipes

These wipes did the Job. My baby didn't get a rash and they cleaned up very well. They also didn't dry out once I opened the package which I really like.

Gentle and effective

I got these These gentle and effective wipes free through family rated club. They really get the job done. My girls are at potty training age so these are great to really make sure they are clean after #2s,
    And they don't irritate their skin

I Would definitely recommend this product to friends an family!!

They were okay

I got the babyganics wet wipes free from familyrated and honestly I was not a fan if them. It says they are scent free but they have a really weird smell to them and that was one of the main reasons I really didn't like them. The size of the wet wipe was good and it was wet enough to get the job done. I wouldn't reccomend them just because they smelt really gross.

Great wipes!

These wipes dispense amazingly! I usually use another brand where it’s common to accident my pull out a large handful but these nicely come one at a time. They smell great too.

Soft and gentle

Got these Babyganics baby wipes for free with Family Rated. I like these are so gentle and soft on my daughter. I like the scent isn’t too strong. The texture is soft but also very tough especially when you really need a good wiping!! I would buy again!

February 19, 2019

Worth a look to your usual

My wife and I were really happy with the product. Once the price point is established it will be a potential option to replace the big box brand. A+ work.