Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 15, 2019

Great wipes, will definitely buy these again.

We received the Babyganics baby wipes for free. We loved the gentleness and how they weren't filled with so many chemicals. The fragrance free was very important as my nephew's skin is very sensitive and reacted to anything with scent or chemicals; he didn't react with any type of reaction at all when we started using these.

Would recommend the Babyganics baby wipes and will be buying again when this pack runs out.

Good product

I’ve been used to other brands of wipes and really haven’t changed from them. The texture of these is a bit less soft on the skin which I’m not as big a fan. I’m not a fan of the smell either. It says unscented but the scent it does have isn’t great. What I do like about the packaging is that the flap closes back on itself so ensures the wipes are always closed so they don’t dry out. I said I would recommend but it wouldn’t be my first pick.

2.8/5

February 15, 2019

I'm left undecided about these

I wasn't all that impressed with the wipes. I found the texture weird, and they were not wet enough to effectively clean dried on foods on the kids faces. I also found I needed to use more of these compared to my usual brand for poop.

2.3/5

Not effective enough

I found these wipes to be very thin and not wet enough to handle cleaning my son for diaper changes. I found I had to use more of these wipes on a diaper change than the competing natural wipes that I use. I would not purchase this product for use in the future.

Love

Babyganics has always been our first pick! It’s gentle on skin and nature ingredients is always a plus! Another thing I love is how easy you can get them at pretty much everywhere!

Yukon, Canada

I love these wipes!

I was really happy to get a chance to try out Babyganics Fragrance-Free wipes for free! With twins, we go through a lot of wipes in this house! I loved the feel of these wipes - they weren't "slimy" feeling like some other brands. They were a good size. They were great for bums, hands and faces. I have since bought more because I loved them so much.

February 15, 2019

So gentle on my baby’s skin!

I really loved this product, especially in comparison to other baby wipes. I found that this product was so gentle on my baby’s skin and I am really happy to have discovered it.

Awesome product

I am used to the wipes I normally use which is thick and really moist so I never thought another product will beat my expectation. This had the right quantity of moist to it and very soft and gentle in my baby’s skin.

These wipes are great!

These wipes are great! I have 2 toddlers and one has sensitive skin, these dont irritate him. I tested them as an eye makeup remover and it worked just as well as an expensive makeup remover wipe does.

Great baby wipes!

I received these free for an honest review

We have tried and rejected a few types of wipes for my son and these wipes have made the cut! The unscented wipes clean great and don’t dry out his poor bottom!

Definitely would recommend