Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

A Great New Option for the Health Conscious

I received a Travel pack to try out free of charge and I really liked how robust the packaging seems to be, plus the re-seal part is quite stiff and sturdy, unlike some other brands which was nice. I cannot comment personally on any fragrance as I have no sense of smell but my two toddlers didn't seem to have any issues with them (we used them on bums, hands and faces) and my hubby didn't say anything so I'm guessing they probably smell like most baby wipes. The wipes themselves do seem to be a little smaller than other brands but they still did the job without any issues and they didn't fall apart or tear as some other brands do. Overall, I'd say they are a good quality wipe and if you're looking for something you can throw into a bag and not have to worry about them drying out because they won't re-seal properly, then this is the wipe for you.

Updated On: February 18, 2019

#tryBabyganics

Work great!

I was sent these Babyganics wipes complimentary from Family Rated to test out with my family.

We really enjoyed these wipes, they are fragrance free and the package design is wonderful for not having a hard top to open and shut. The resealable flap on top is a hard but flexible plastic and keeps all the wipes moist for the duration of the product. They are tough on messes, and don't irritate my children's skin. Would recommend!

Babyganics Wipes Love

These scent free wipes are fantastic! They are soft enough to be used not only for diaper changes but also to clean hands after a snack. We love these wipes and they are definitely going to become a staple in our home! Highly recommend!

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing

I got these babyganics baby wipes to try for free, and I am so happy I did. They are scent free. I love how soft they feel and how clean it keeps the skin. I have already purchased more to use.

Good stuff

These are great wipes as they leave my baby skin feeling soft and looking clean. One thing though is that for something which is unscented it smells horrible

3.2/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Alright wipes

The Babyganics Baby Wipes Fragrance Free, were a more gentle product than some wipes I have used, the wipe itself was on the smaller side and a little more dryer than I would have liked, I enjoy the simple packaging but the seal is a little hard to get around when you only have one hand to grab a wipe during a blow out, I used these wipes for a solid week on my daughter and she didn’t form any sort of rash, I enjoyed these more for my toddler and his sticky hands and messy face! I got this product for free to give an honest review.

Excellent

I love these!! Im all about the safer baby items though its what i prefer. These definetly hit the nail on the head for what i like. No scent and they work dont rip easily. I think these are my new favorite.

Gentle and soft

These are nice and soft with enough formula on them to avoid them drying out. Great thickness and work well. Did not irritate my daughters skin which I have found some other wipes do. I thought these worked well and it's nice to use products with natural ingredients.

Nice gentle wipes

I received these wipes free as part of the Family Rated Review Club. I really liked these wipes. They didn’t have a strong smell, worked well and didn’t dry out, and I love that they are formulated with natural ingredients rather than harsh chemicals. My daughter had a diaper rash while I was using them to change her and they didn’t irritate her skin at all, so they are absolutely gentle on sensitive skin.

Wipes It well

I was excited to receive the Babyganics Baby Wipes since we go through a pouch of wipes every few days since I have a toddler and a newborn. I liked the thickness of the material of the wipes and they were highly effective at removing baby and toddler poop since some brands have wipes which aren't wet enough I find, but these did not have that problem at all. There was no irritation to my baby and toddler when I used these since I find I have had that issue with some wipes. I likes these wipes, however would not purchase these wipes due to their price point since I can get a box with more than 1000 of Huggies or Pampers wipes for the price of 400 of the Babyganics wipes.