Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Love these wipes

These wipes are wonderful. I recieved them for free as a part of the family rated club and really loved using them. They are effective yet gentle. I love that they are made with clean ingredients and are gentle. I think I am officially converted to this brand. Thank you #freeproduct #gotitfree

Awesome natural wipe

I received a full size product in exchange for my honest review through ChickAdvisor.

I’ve tried natural wipes for diaper changes before and I’ve had a few complaints (the biggest being they don’t come out of the package nicely as they stick together) Surprisingly- these babyganics wipes had none of the same issues! They pulled out of the package easily and they stayed nice and wet through the whole package! There was no offensive scent and no rash or reaction.

My baby has had adverse reactions to fragranced wipes in the past so we always choose fragrance free now and these babyganics are definitely up there for quality. They’re nice and thick which is great for poop diaper changes.

My only complaint is they are slightly smaller than some other brands, but all in all it’s not a deterrent for me. I’ll definitely be recommending them to my friends!

Great wipes

These wipes were great. No scent and cleaned great. In the winter my baby tends to get dry skin from wipes but these didn't leave his skin dry after at all.

February 18, 2019

I would totally buy this

I have three little people under the age of 3. We used these wipes for each of them. They were very soft and worked great. I was very pleased with the wipes.
    While I might add I did use a wipe for a quick clean up on my little guys face (I know bad idea and not what they are intended for) it did cause him some redness. I should add he has had sensitive skin as of late and not what they are intended for. So my rating is top as when used for a diaper wipe as intended they are fabulous.

Super soft !

I received as a complementary from Family rated to test it with my familly and gives my honest review about it It is super gentle for faces , for hands too and also the bottom places made with 100% natural ingredient , Smells great . Love the packaging it keeps the wipes to using for a long time I think these are my new favorite.highly recommend #TRYBABYGANICS

Absolutely love!!

We absolutely love these baby wipes!! They are thick and effective. I love that they have no smell. I also love that they actually help my babies eczema and dont make it worse. I will definetly be buying again

February 18, 2019

Not as effective as I hoped it would be

I like that the ingredients are fairly "natural" and it doesn't have added fragrance. I also like that it pulls out of the package easily and not a dozen at a time. But it takes some effort to clean bums with these wipes. You're going to need a few more wipes to do the job with this brand.

Great wipes!

We got to try out the babyganics baby wipes and we liked it! We like how soft and strong the wipes are but find them a bit smaller than usual wipes. This would be something they might consider changing...by making them bigger. Other than the size we like that it’s fragrance free and it did not irritate my baby’s skin.

Clean as a whistle

I was sent the wipe free in exchange for my.honest review. I've always used Kirkland brand with my daughter and I have to admit I didn't care to even try new wipes at first but after I did, WOW! I am blown away tho the wipe itself is slightly to thin for my full likings it works great! I love that's it's unscented and what not and doesn't leave a stinging seeking after you wipe like ive found with other brands when trying them on myself. Will definitely switch

February 17, 2019

A Great New Option for the Health Conscious

I received a Travel pack to try out free of charge and I really liked how robust the packaging seems to be, plus the re-seal part is quite stiff and sturdy, unlike some other brands which was nice. I cannot comment personally on any fragrance as I have no sense of smell but my two toddlers didn't seem to have any issues with them (we used them on bums, hands and faces) and my hubby didn't say anything so I'm guessing they probably smell like most baby wipes. The wipes themselves do seem to be a little smaller than other brands but they still did the job without any issues and they didn't fall apart or tear as some other brands do. Overall, I'd say they are a good quality wipe and if you're looking for something you can throw into a bag and not have to worry about them drying out because they won't re-seal properly, then this is the wipe for you.

Updated On: February 18, 2019