Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

love this

I really liked that this product was fragrance free! I will no longer be buying anything but fragrance free wipes from now on! I love products that are better for you and your baby!

Great product

Great wipes, thick and the perfect amount of wet. They left no residue on babies bum. Normally used huggies or kirkland wipes and found these to be as good, plus they are organic. Would use again but haven't seen them in store.

Like these wipes!

I like these wipes! They didn’t leave any sort of residue on my baby’s bum. The wipes were thick and not goopy! Didn’t irritate my son’s skin at all. Great product.

Work as intended

I got these baby wipes through family rated, and they work as intended, I currently use the costco Kirkland brand and find these to be basically the same.

Organic!!!

When I first got these I was surprised it says Organic. Thinking wow im not hesitant to use it and I feel safe, no chemical I guess 100%. I love it. Thank you.

February 20, 2019

Really loved these for my toddler

My daughter has a sensitive behind, and I was so glad to be able to try scent free baby wipes that didn't tear or give her a rash. I was quite impressed with the softness and durability of them.

Amazing wipes

I was able to try these wipes for free and i was so happy to do so! I found these wipes to be very well made. They didnt rip and they wiped all the mess up very effectively. I will for sure be recommending these wipes to my friends and family. I am very impressed!

Great product

I was very impressed with these wipes. They are a good size, soft and wipe really well. I like that they only have a mild (and natural) scent. I typically like a wipe that's a little thicker but these are still great (not paper thin and no tearing).
    I was also very happy at how easily they came out of the package. So many times I've had to dig around for the next wipe as it didn't pop up with the previous one. When you have a wiggly baby at hand or a big mess it can be very irritating.

February 20, 2019

Great for sensitive bums, hands and everythings.

I discovered the products were great through a free trial and then spotted them at my local grocery store in the diaper section. I have been purchasing them for myself ever since. They are great wipes and only one or two do the job. They dont have any strong fragrance and they are not too "wet".

Not my usual wipe

While I really liked that these wipes were fragrance free (my kids take issue with scents sometimes), the texture and effectiveness were not what I am used to.
    They are a thinner wipe, which can be handy when packing for an outing, but I prefer thick wipes that are offered by some competitors. The thinness of the wipe made it roll in my hand, and I would have to use more wipes than normal to 'get the job done'.
    They are comparable to competitor brands, and I would recommend them to consumers who usually purchase a thinner wipe.