Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 09, 2019

Bubble Bath is a lot of fun!

Just received my babyganics package today to test and review and I have tested out all 3.. my daughter just had a bath with the new bubble bath. and she loved it.. I only did a couple squirts and it made a lot of bubbles which is why she loved it so much. I loved the smell as well.

loved it

i was looking for bubble bath for my kids. it is actually very nice soap for kids. very mid fragrance and no tears when using it. my kids feel so happy because they enjoyed too much in bath tub. it creates a big mountain of bubbles. #gotitfree

Very safe and effective

I love how this product is natural and very safe for babies. My baby loves to eat everything including bubbles. Knowing that there’s no harsh chemicals it scares me less when he does get some in his mouth. It doesn’t suds up as much as other bubbles baths but with a little help of a swoosh of your hand it’s a pretty decent product

Already bought more

Love that I was able to try before I buy. My toddler has sensitive skin and she just loved this bubble bath .... maybe too much since she used half a bottle but hey shes clean!! Love that even with her using a bit too much her skin was soft and not dried out. She loved that it was *her* bubble bath. Thank you so much for such a great product

Bubble fun

Two of my three kids have eczema, so we are selective of our products. This one was definitely gentle enough for them. The one thing I would change, is that since it’s for kids, adding a little bit of scent would be nice. Other than that, it is a great product

December 08, 2019

Happy baby's bubble bath :)

Babyganics bubble bath was easy to mix with warm water to have bubbles ready for my little one to play in, no strong fragrance, I felt safe that my baby was not in harm while using it.

No more tears!

I'm a new mom and i admit that it frustrates me whenever I choose what are the best products for my baby!And this bubble bath is one of those products that helps me with this journey!With it's organic ingredients,it's definitely safe for my little one!

December 08, 2019

Turn any bath into play and imagination

The bubble bath is organic and fragrance free although something about it reminded me of coconut. Its very soft and silky for texture and pours into fluffy clumps of bubbles that inspire play and imagination. These bubbles will coax even the most reluctant kids into enjoying bath time! Love the gentle organic ingredients and being able to trust the products for my daughters sensitive skin.

Love this stuff

I am so happy that I’ve found this product!!
    It’s fragrance free and my daughter loves it. I was worried that the product wouldn’t work as well because it’s plant derived but there were sooo many bubbles in the bath. I will continue to purchase this stuff again and again!!

One of my favourites!

Absolutely amazed on how great this product is. My son is 3 years old and has very sensitive skin. So being able to use this product and not have to worry about my sons skin after is wonderful. I love that!