Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

December 12, 2019

The verdict is in: he LOVES the bubbles!!

I don’t normally use bubble bath with my son we stay away from the big brand companies because we simply don’t trust their ingredients. Babyganics ingredients are plant derived which gives me a sigh of relief. We used two table spoons and I followed the instructions and swished the water around and it made a TON of bubbles. My son has eczema so it’s critical his bath products be fragrance free so not to cause flair ups and I can say his skin was perfectly fine after we got out of the bath. There isn’t much detail to get into this product is all around amazing. As I mentioned before I never used bubble bath in my sons baths but now I’ll be using Babyganics bubble bath every time!

December 12, 2019

Doesn't smell as good (says my kid)

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest opinion. Thank you @familyrated for the bubble bath. Used this with the toddler and it doesn't seem to gather as much bubble as the other brands. While I appreciate the fragrance free line, my toddler seems to enjoy the bubble smell from other brands. Nevertheless, the cute image on the bottle is a great distraction, and it gets the kid clean! 6/10

December 12, 2019

Always looking for clean products!

I’m always looking for clean products without paraben and the babyganics bubble bath didn’t disappoint. My boys have sensitive skins; eczema. Usually I tend to avoid having them do bubble baths because they are not recommended for eczema skins but I tried the babyganics bubble bath last night and I’m happy to report that their eczemas didn’t flare up.

Updated On: December 14, 2019

Maybe I wrote my reviews too fast...my kids eczema flared up. Not sure if it’s a coincidence or the result of taking a bubble bath!

wonderful bubble bath

I am so happy using BABYGANICS bubble bath, my baby enjoy more the bath time with bubbles around and I am happier because I know it is safe of bad ingredients. Thanks Family Rated for the opportunity to try this product. #gotitfree

Who doesn’t love bubbles

I received this product free for my review.

I was excited to try the BabyGanics Bubble bath. Even though my baby is a little young to appreciate the bubbles, I am not! The scent free is a great option for the bath as well. This product is also very low chemical compared to other baby products on the market . The size of the bottle is also excellent to last many more bath times!

Got Bubbles?

Great product and would definitely recommend to people because it is fragrance free but there are other products like this out there that are just as effective and you get a better bang for your buck. Worth trying once but personally i don't think i'll be buying it again unless it came in a 1 litre bottle.

December 11, 2019

Works great, lots of bubbles!

My children love baths, and this is one I can feel good about giving them. It’s not easy to find a good bubble bath that actually makes bubbles and is chemical free! Love that it is plant based and organic!

Bubble bath worth buying

#gotitfree

The babyganics bubble bath fragrance free product is amazing. It fulfills my kids obsession with bubble baths without irritating there skin like most other bubble baths do.

Recommend 100%

I LOVED the smell of this bubble bath, and my kids enjoyed it as well! The bubbles lasted longer than expected, which made for more bath time fun. I would definitely recommend this product to any parent!

Bubbles Galore

I got this bubble bath for free to try and I liked it. It’s scent free and didn’t seem to cause my daughter’s eyes to string if it got in her eyes. The only thing is I did have to put quite a bit in order to get a lot of bubbles. Would have been nicer if I didn’t have to use that much.

Overall it’s a great product but I think it’s more for a newborn when you can use in the baby tub rather a regular tub in order to have lots of bubbles in one small surface.