Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

love fragrance free!!

I really love that this product is fragrance-free these bubbles get super bubbly under running water I will say other than that these are not super special I mean the cost is great and it comes in a great size bottle and again fragrance-free!! great ingredients! I would still definitely recommend!

Updated On: January 05, 2020

I received these free from family rated club for testing! THANK YOU

January 05, 2020

Great for little ones but need to work for the bubbles

As a mom with kids who LOVE the bath and are obsessed with bubbles, I dont always love what is in the bubbles so when a company I adore and trust came up with a bubble bath I was thrilled to be chosen to try it out (#gotitfree). Pros- good EWG rating, doesn't leave a film on the tub or make it slippery, gentle formula so doesnt irritate the skin. No strong perfume scent.
    Cons- it does take some work to get lots of bubbles but the kids enjoyed splashing around to help create the bubbles.

January 05, 2020

Makes a good amount of bubbles

I do like that this product makes a good amount of bubbles without having to use a ton of product. I'm not a fan of it being unscented and since my kids dont have skin issues, its not necessary in our house. I can see it being good for those who are scent sensitive. I would prefer a scent. Otherwise, the bubbles are nice and doesn't leave a residue on the skin. I got this free in exchange for my honest review.

Safe bubbles

This was the day I found out my son is scared of bath bubbles hahaha! But that says something about the quality of he bubbles. You might think, especially because it's Eco friendly and plant based, that they aren't going to be big and fluffy bubbles, but they are! The bottle recommends to give the water an extra swish to get the bubbles going and that helped for sure. We had lasting bubbles that didn't seem to dry out my 13 month olds delicate skin. There's no strong perfume smell, and it didn't leave a terrible reside in my bath tub. I wouldn't use it regularly since it's not meant to clean you, but it makes for a reliable and safe bath time treat. My one gripe is the bottle design... the formula is extremely liquidy, and it's a pop-open top. I accidentally didn't fully close the top and ended up spilling a great deal of the product on myself and on the floor while wresting my wet toddler. I definitely was not happy about that!

So much bubbles!!

I was pleasantly surprised with this bubble bath! I was not expecting the amount of bubbles that it provided with just a couple of pumps from the bottle. It is super gentle on the skin and I love the fact that it contains no harsh chemicals. I definitely recommend this for any kid who enjoys bubble baths and will definitely be purchasing this again and again

It bubbles

Got to try out for free the Babyganics bubble bath! At first wasn’t impressed that it wasn’t as bubbly as we expected (only lasted for like 15 mins). But was pleasantly surprised when we used more on the next bath that it actually bubbled more! The bubbles lasted a good 1 hr. But in order for the bubbles to last, you have to add a couple big squirts from the bottle. My toddler loved it and her skin did not react to the product which is a plus!

Does the job

Definitely a good buy because of the organic/plant based component. The bubbles don't last as long in comparison to another organic brand I have. However, by the time they are almost gone it's time to get out anyway! I did take away one star in each category for that reason, it's just not quite as bubbly as others. It's more important to me what is in the ingredients therefore I would recommend this product and purchase again!

Bubble bubbles everywhere!

I received this product for free from Family Rated to test out the product. I love the size of the product- we have been using it almost daily since we received this product as my daughter ABSOLUTELY loves bubble baths. A little goes a long way- just 2-3 squirts into running water and you will get a lot of bubbles. It is fragrance free, with no harsh chemicals and so even when bubbles got into her eyes it did not bother her. The only downside is that it is a bit more on the pricier side (approx $12-14 a bottle).

January 04, 2020

Bubble bath

I got to test the Babyganics Bubble bath free from FamilyRated. This baby wash is great does not over dry or cause any reaction. It’s mild and safe for my baby’s skin.

January 04, 2020

Nice break from fragranted bubble bath

To be honest I do not know if my baby likes scented or non-scented products, however I have been buying sensitive/fragrance free ones when I can, as they are often more expensive. This bubble bath turns out to be one of my favourites. I did not notice any adverse affects like rashes or redness at all.
    I even used it and it felt great. Great bubbles as well with only a tbsp-ish worth of product.