Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 08, 2019

Absorbs easily

My son has had a slight rash for over a month. The doctor wasn't worried, but it was looking dry and irritated. The Babyganics Daily Moisturizer was easy to apply and absorbed quickly. My guy does not have a lot of patience, but with this product I knew that I could apply it and put his clothes on right after without staining. A great lotion!

February 08, 2019

Moisturizing and Fragrance Free!

I really liked this product from Babyganics. The cream was moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbed fast, which is great when you are trying to wrestle your little into a sleeper. It also really helped with my daughter's eczema, which is amazing. I am always looking for steroid free options to help clear it up. This is definitely my new go-to moisturizer. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.

February 07, 2019

A light yet rich moisterizer

This is a lovely product with nice ingredients and perfume free. It went on the skin really nicely with no greasiness and the skin felt softer right away. My kids do not have skin issues at the moment but I did use it lightly after baths and they seemed to enjoy it. I thought this was priced well for the ingredients like shea and cocoa butter.

Soft as a baby's bottom

This moisturizer is amazing. It soaks in really well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. It leaves baby's skin so soft and relieves her dry skin immediately. A little goes a long way so this moisturizer is really worth it. My only complaint is that it has a slight smell of pencil when you first apply it but it's honestly the best moisturizer I've tried so it's worth it.

Keeps the flakes away!

This product was received for free and I sure am glad it came when it did! My little one has very dry skin and this definitely helped get rid of it without leaving my babies skin feeling greasy/oily. It was also reassuring that it would not harm my babies very sensitive skin.

Ok product

I'm on the fence wether I'd purchase this product again. I received it free for testing purposes and the other babyganic products I used I really liked. The pump broke pretty early on so I'm not sure how I will finish the bottle but I can move it around to get the sides because there's still a lot left. I do like that it's unscented and chemical free. Personally I prefer my kids regular body lotion over this one.

Gentle on skin

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. My son has very dry skin espically in the winter and this product worked wonders on his skin. It’s smooth and gentle and a little goes a long way. I love that it’s fragrence free as fragrence products tend to cause rashes oh his skin. This product however was great no harshness whatsoever to it and left his skin feeling soft and smooth.

1.0/5

Not impressed

I really wanted to like this lotion; it has quality organic ingredients and isn't heavily scented. It just doesn't do the job. Our apartment is dry due to baseboard heaters, so my 18 month old needs daily lotion and this one just couldn't keep up. It is thin and watery, and even though it doesn't have a heavily perfumed fragrance the smell it DOES have is unpleasant. I wouldn't recommend it, and plan on sticking with my usual brand that I know does the job well.

Great nourishing lotion

Thanks to family rated for getting to try this lotion for free! The lotion is nice and thick but absorbs really well without being greasy or heavy on the skin. I can appreciate the fact that it is fragrance free, but I find the smell a little odd nonetheless. Would have preferred a slight hint of scent from a natural source.

February 07, 2019

Leaves baby skin beautiful and soft

I received this product free, and as with the rest of the Babyganics line, am so glad I did!

I am always looking to use natural ingredient based products and and loving Babyganics. This moisturizer is silky smooth to apply and leaves my baby's delicate skin lovely and soft. It is great on sensitive skin.

I have been using this after every bath on my baby and have noticed her skin to be silkier than ever. During these cold Canadian winter months that is no easy feat...heck, I love it for myself too!