Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 11, 2019

Very gentle for sensitive skin!

This cream was excellent. We used it on raw and sensitive areas, and there was ZERO burning or complaints. It is very hard to find lotions which do not lead to itchiness or burning for dry and cracked patches of skin, but this cream really gave us no reaction. We found it moisturizing and liked the ingredient list and that is organic. Thanks for the chance to test this complimentary product.

Smooth

My family and I received Babyganics Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizer from Chick Advisor in exchange for our honest opinion. The moisturizer is both pediatrician & dermatologist tested as well as non-allergenic.

I find a few major brands on the market irritate my toddler's skin as he does have sensitive skin. This product was great for his skin as it did not irritate him and kept his skin moisturized. I like that there are no parabens or sulfates. Non greasy

Love it

So far I really enjoy using the babyganics daily moisturizer on my son. Love that it is fragrance free. However I feel that it is not moisturizing enough on my son's super dry skin.

None oily scent free

I love this product. I have used a few different brands of daily moisturizers on my little one and I always seem to find them either too greasy or smell or that they simply didn't rub in. Well, all that changed when I was given the oppurinty to try this lotion. The fact that it is so scent free was a major plus for me and that a small amount went a long way. It was none greasy and left me and my little one feeling like we had a real connection without playing on a slip and slide.

February 10, 2019

Fantastic Moisturizer

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

I really enjoyed this scent-free moisturizer! I find some moisturizers/lotions are not thick enough for my family's dry winter skin. This one was great and kept my baby's skin moisturized between bath nights. I used it myself as well. My entire family has sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it.

I love that this product is fragrance-free.

I trust this product to be safe and effective for my family and I would purchase it in the future.

February 09, 2019

A Favorite

First off, absolutely love the pump! No more squeezing from a tube. The smell is soft and not over powering. The texture is light and absorbs quick and works well with my babys dry skin. #gotitfree

Moisturizing

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This moisturizer has been a life saver for our cold Canadian winter months. My baby’s skin has been extremely dry and this moisturizer has definitely helped. I love that it is fragrance free and a lot goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

great on our new baby

So we just had our baby (Long story short, we did not make it to the hospital, I gave birth at home. We had to call 911 and paramedics helped deliver our baby while I was lying on the living room floor!)

Our little one was able to help us try out Babyganics Daily Moisturiser. I normally like products with fragrance, but I was happy to try out this fragrance free baby lotion. It spread really easily, and absorbed fast. My baby boy's dry skin on his ankles looks better. I only used a teeny tiny amount though, as he is a newborn.

We received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Family Rated Club.

Moisturizing!

I was given a sample of the Babyganics daily moisturizer for free and it worked really well. We live on the prairies and have harsh winters and this helped our children's dry skin. The moisturizer went on smooth and seemed to last all day. #gotitfree.

Wonderful

The best choice a mother can take is to use baby care products made of organic and natural ingredients.
    @babyganics is becoming one of my favorite brands. The lotion, the shampoo and the wipes are all I need for the health of my baby.
    Baby's skin are so sensitive and it needs special attention and care.
    @familyrated gave me the chance to try and review this product and I am so grateful because of the quality of the products.
    the daily moisturizer leave the skin so gentle and my baby loves it.