Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

Good moisturiser

I received this moisturiser free from family rated. Most important thing about this moisturiser is that it’s paraben, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum free . I don’t like the light scent of this moisturiser . That’s the only thing I don’t like about it. It’s very gentle on my kids skin and doesn’t cause any sort of reactions .

Fantastic

I want to thank @chickadvisor and @babyganics for giving us the chance to try this amazing product for free , this product ended my search for a good moisturizer for my kids all the winter because it ended my struggle all the winter since my kids have a very itchy and dry skin all the winter so I always look for a good moisturizer to end my kids discomfort all the time , this moisturizer keeps my kids skin so soft and silky and they don’t have any itchy skin anymore and the good thing that it’s made of natural ingredients that won’t irritate the skin and fragrance free , I loved it and I doo really recommend it

Babyganics Moisturizer

I like to use baby lotion on my own skin as it's sensitive to most types of scents. This lotion is nourishing with shea butter and cocoa butter but also light and fast absorbing.

Updated On: February 19, 2019

I got this for free from Family Rated to review.

Perfect everyday moisturizer

I was so excited to be selected to try this product by Family Rated!

Winter has been hard on both of my children's skin (toddler and baby), so lotion everyday is key! My daughter has super sensitive skin, to the point where some creams "burn" her when we put them on. I have been able to use this on both of my kids daily since receiving it, with no problems. Neither one of them has reacted, and their skin is staying hydrated. Ive even been using this on my daughters face with no issue. The scent is quite light, just the smallest hint of shea butter. The lotion absorbs quite quickly and does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling behind. The big bottle with a pump is a big plus to me for quick and easy application. I would definitely buy this lotion again.

Nice design

I got this product to try out for free. The packaging on the product is very nice and as promised unscented. So many products claim to be scent free but they still have a weird smell to them. This one literally smells like nothing. Important for babies with sensitive skin.

Perfectly Unscented!

I received this product as part of the family rated review club and I am so glad we did. We don't have a preference for unscented products in our household (no allergies) but we have family members who do so I am so glad I can recommend this lotion to them. It works so well, applies really smoothly and is totally non greasy.

Fantastic moisturizer

The Babyganics Daily Moisturizer is fantastic. It is creamy and slightly sented from the great natural ingredients. It is well absorbed and does not leave any residue behind. It remains its moisture especially now in the winter season. I used it on my child every morning and night. I myself have pyrosis and I used it and found it very soothing.

Great Value !

This mositurizer gives you a huge bang for your buck. It comes in a large size with easy to use dispenser. It worked well to keep my son's skin soft and smooth. It is thick without being greasy. It is an every day favorite for us. I even used it on my five year old as well. Would purchase.

February 18, 2019

I would buy it if the price is good

I like the mosturizer is fragrance free. The texture is soft and the absorption on the skin is very fast, it does not leave the feeling of stickiness.

Excellent lotion :)

I just loved this lotion! The lotion has the most gentle but nicest smell. My kids both have sensitive skin and I care about what I put on them. I would highly recommend this lotion to any parent. This lotion is very light and not greasy. It goes on so smooth and leaves my baby smelling great :) I was given this product free to try from family rated and babyganics #excellent product!