Babyganics Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap Reviews

Instant foam easily removes dried milk, food, grease, gunk & icky-sticky caked-on messes and more. Works great on breast pump accessories too. Pump directly onto bottle, cup or dish or use a damp sponge. Wash and rinse as normal. Formulated without: phosphates, phthalates, fragrances or dyes. Plant-derived cleaning power, not tested on animals.

Babyganics savon moussant pour la vaisselle et les biberons, sans parfum. La mousse instantanée déloge le lait séché, les aliments, la graisse, les résidus tenaces et collés et bien plus encore. Nettoie aussi parfaitement les accessoires de tire-lait. Versez directement dans le biberon, la tasse ou l’assiette, ou utilisez une éponge mouillée. Lavez et rincez normalement. Formule sans : phosphates, phtalates, parfums et colorants. Pouvoir nettoyant d’origine végétale, non testé sur les animaux.

You may also like Babyganics Bubble Bath (fragrance free) and All Purpose Surface Wipes.

Foamy and Clean

This soap isn't the same as your conventional dish soap. It is foamy which is a unique twist to dish soap. I feel like it doesn't make the water extremely soapy so it seems like it won't clean very well but it actually does. It is natural and i actually use it as hand soap often too. It isn't scented but i don't mind. I could add my own essential oils. Cute packaging and it's a not bad size either.

Love this product

I have been using this product for 1 week now and love it. My baby bottles come out clean every time. I also love that it’s scent free and free of many chemicals that are in other dish soaps. This is now my go to dish soap for all our dishes and baby bottles

Squeaky clean dishes

I received this product free and have been using it for about a week. We mainly use the Babyganics dish soap of my 21 month old's dishes, which include plates, bowls, forks, spoons and sippy cups (spouts and straws) used for milk and water. I feel good using this dish soap and it takes all the grime and gunk of all the crevices that come with a toddler's dishes.

Overall, I feel great about using this for my child's dishes. The fact that there's no harmful ingredients and it still works to remove all the food residue is all around win. I would recommend this to friends and family.

Enjoyed it

I got to test this for free , for my honest review. I liked how it took the greasy feeling off my containers when my regular dawn soap didn’t !. I disliked though that it didn’t sud up very well when pumping into water was unsure if anything was getting clean , but they did . I have many cups and bottles to clean so it was great to be chemical free and not a scent left over

Amazing

I am obsessed with this soap. I actually enjoy washing pump parts and bottles. Works so well on getting all milk out of pump parts and bottles and a little lasts so long. I love that it comes out as foam.
    I received this for free for testing purposes and will buy again and again

Love this stuff

I really like the pump dispenser on this product makes it easy to use I love that it’s fragrance free and gentle on my hands It lathers well and cleans bottles and dishes very well The container is a great size with lots of product that lasts so I’m not constantly having to go out and purchase more so often I will definitely purchase and continue to use this product again and again

2.7/5

Would not try again

I like the babyganics line in general but this is one product that I'm not a huge fan of. I found that it does not lather/soap up real well, leaving me to doubt things are really getting cleaned effectively. Also although this product touts itself as unscented, it has a subtle smell that I do not like. It's hard to put my finger on what it is, but it's a sort of staleness.

Prefer it!

I Cant say enough about this! A couple pumps is all you need. It ground beef grease off of my frying pan like nothing. It suds up better than regular dish soap, and it has a nice light scent. Not over powering like its competitors. Will buy !!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good

I got to try this product for free for my honest review.

Cute little robot on the bottle of soap! The product does what it says and removes dried milk, food, grease etc with ease. I love that it's plant based so it's an all natural product. It's scent free for those who are sensitive too! I looooove that the ingredient list is short which is great. I try to purchase things with only a few ingredients so this will be on my shopping list

December 16, 2019

Perfect for tiny bottle/pump parts

I really like that the dish soap comes out in a foam, as you don't have to worry about any of the product getting stuck in crevices of pump or bottles parts, it just easily rinses away! It is effective enough to get out gunk (hello forgotten milk sippy cup!), but free of all of the yucky chemicals I don't want on my kids dishes. A+!