Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Favourite Product

I was most excited to review this product because I love the smell of chamomile. This is now one of my favorite products because it is gentle enough to be a body wash and strong enough to be a shampoo. I love the idea of this two-in-one product. It smells so good and is so gentle for the skin. The foaming wash makes it easier to wash your hair and body. I would highly recommend trying this product.

February 01, 2019

This is perfect as body wash

I really like this as a body wash . Because for my son it wasn't great as in a shampoo . That's why i try both ways to see the effectiveness . I ended up choosing this for body wash for my son because it left my son hair dry . As the scent its perfect we love it .Yes it worth it . I recommend this to any mom #trybabyganics .

wow

this smells like heaven. using this for my nieces bath calms her down and makes putting my niece down for bed easier than before. i would really recommend this to new moms.

February 01, 2019

Love this shampoo/body wash combo

I got this Babyganics shampoo and body wash to try in exchange for my honest review. It had a nice light scent which wasn’t overpowering. I also enjoyed that it was a two-in-one so I didn’t need a ton of different products for their baths. It lathered nicely on their hair and came off nicely, leaving a light scent. Even though it wasn’t fragrance free I enjoyed trying this product. #gotitfree

January 31, 2019

Nice evening smell and moisturizing

I was given this product for free to test for my baby. I've been using baby. For the past year and Johnson products before that. I find a lot of the baby brand stuff not to work very well so I was curious to see whether or not this product would be more effective. My son has curly dry hair and I found that the using it as a shampoo dried it out even more. On his body it was quite effective and I like the smell. so as a body wash yes, as a hair wash no. #gotitfree #familyrated #familyratedclub #trybabyganics

Love this shampoo & Body wash

I've tried this shampoo & body wash for my little one and I am so happy with it. First of all I love that it can be used for both hair and body. Also, I love the foamy texture and it lathers really well. The scent is very mild yet calming. It washes off easily and my baby has not reacted to this. Overall, I do recommend this product.

I received this product free for testing purposes. #complimentary

Fun bath time soap

I received this product free to test and review.

This was our favorite product out of the 3 we tested. They call it a soft instant foam and they are dead on. It pump out easily and with no fragrance no weird smells and no residues!
    It made bath fun as I could pump the soap directly into my little ones hands and she could use the soap herself to wash up. It says no tears and left no bubble residue in the water for when we were splashing around to hurt her eyes.

Her skin felt clean and the bubbles washed off easily.
    Great to use something for her hair and body in one bottle.
    Love these natural products!

Great Shampoo/Body Wash!

I really enjoyed this free product I received from Family Rated and Chick Advisor in exchange for a product review! It left baby looking and smelling fresh and did not cause any skin irritations on my baby which is most important for me!

Babyganics Foaming Shampoo and Body Wash

We love Babyganics Shampoo and Body wash. The foaming wash allows bathing an infant to be quick and easy. It’s calming scent is soothing and perfect for our nighttime bath routine. This product is perfect for our baby’s sensitive skin and made with only the best plant based ingredients.

Nice, light scent

I did enjoy using Babyganics Chamomile Verbena shampoo & body wash. The scent was pleasant and it cleaned my kids right up!
    We've had no issues with my daughter's sensitive skin. Comparable to other brands as far as product size and effectiveness.