Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Gentle

I recieved this product for free in exchange for my review. I really liked that the product was free of harsh chemicals the scent was light and the product was a good thickness a little went a long way. I however did find that it dried my children’s hair out just a bit.

Works well

I was surprised this was a foaming wash, but it makes it fun and easy to use. With quality ingredients and no heavy smell it cleans both hair and bodies well. I do wish it were a bit more moisturizing though, and the smell really does leave something to be desired.

Great natural baby wash

Thanks to family rated for getting to try this product for free!
    I like the format of the pump which makes bathtime a lot easier with the littles! The soap is nice and light and leaves skin feeling nice. Not a huge fan of the scent however it is nice and light.

Soft beautiful smelling skin every time@1

I got this wash free to try and once again am super pleased with this line and I highly recommend Babyganics Shampoo + Body wash.

The smell is wonderful. It smells earthy and gentle and now my little one does too. I also love the texture of this wash, a beautiful soft foam, nice and gentle for delicate skin.

Lastly, this soap is great on sensitive skin. My little has sensitive skin and after using this wash she is left clean and soft, not irritation at all.

Smells great, nice texture and great for sensitive. This is a winner in my books.

February 07, 2019

A fun and gentle alternative to liquid products

This product was a hit with both mom and babes. The kids enjoyed using the foam pump as it was different than the typical liquid product we use, making scrub up time a little easier. I was pleased with the mild, gentle formula that didn't irritate my kids sensitive skin.

Nice and gentle

The Babyganics line makes great products that are gentle and for newborns. I’ve been using the shampoo and body wash on my 3 month old and find that it’s very gentle and doesn’t irritate his sensitive skin. Foams up nicely and washes off quickly. Will definitely buy this again.

Tangle free hair!

I love this shampoo and body wash! It has a very pleasant scent, and lathers quite nicely. The best part though, is that it leaves my daughters very fine hair soft and much less tangly than normal. Typically her hair would be a nest by the end of the day, and since starting to use the Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash her hair is in much better shape, and significantly easier to comb.
    I highly recommend this product. It doesn't irritate her skin, and leaves her hair looking and feeling cleaner for longer. Great product!!

Scent is beautiful

This wash is gently scented and relaxing. My son loved it and wanted more of these soft bubbles. I feel like this scent helped him sleep better. That wash worked well and is definitely tear free for baby’s sensitive eyes.

Good for tiny babies

Got to try this product for free and I was very impressed by the soft scent that smelled great to me. Loved that it comes out as a foam already so you don’t have to lather and don’t have to waste as much product. Does well cleaning but the only thing I didn’t like was that I think it works well for body but not for hair (maybe tiny baby hair but not toddler hair as it left it too stripped and therefore easily tangled).

so nice

i got the chance to try this shampoo and body wash rom familyrated for free and i really like it. it's tear free and my son absolutely loves it. i like that it has a light formula that leaves the skin and the hair feeling so fresh and clean. it is formulated with plant dereived ingrédients and i highly recommend it.