Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Love the dispenser!

So many children’s soaps have a weird dispenser that makes it impossible to dispense the product especially while you’re overwhelmed trying to bathe them quickly before they fly off the handle (lol). I really like this one because I can just squirt it in a cloth and it makes a really nice lather. The scent is really nice too and not too overwhelming. I use it on both my 2 year old and my 3 month old and feel good about how gentle it is for both of them. I would definitely recommend using this product and will purchase again even though it was received free in exchange for review. I wanted to use it for a while before I was comfortable enough giving an honest review. It seems to be lasting quite a while too compared to other baby soaps!

Great for sensitive skin

Love this brand. There is nothing I don't like about the product its self. Only recommendation is to use glass jars instead of plastic!!! Even my older kids like using this brand

Love the smell

I love the ingredients used for this baby wash. I like that it works both as a shampoo and body wash. It's got multiple uses. I do wish it lathered more as a bubble solution for the bath. My kids tend to spend more time in the bath when there's more foam. I feel they get cleaner that way too.

Foamy goodness

I have never used a foam dispenser product in a shampoo or bodywash but I like it a lot! The lather was great! The product made their hair soft and got them squeaky clean without harsh ingredients! Seriously look at the ingredients! I love that the list was easy to understand with so many natural components!

I wasn't in love with this scent but I don't hate it either. It didn't linger on them so it is a non issue for me anyway although next time I may try another scent because I love the product. It's definitely not a deal breaker though!

Nice Shampoo +Body Wash

I love the bottle very easy to use and the locking feature, my 2 year old loves to play with bottles in the bath and knowing this locks makes me happy . I like that the soap foams and lathers nicely , this bottle can last a long time . The only thing I didn’t like that much was the lemony scent , it reminded me to much of my all in one house cleaner , it definitely smelt fresh and clean but it has a strong chemical smell than a natural smell. I’m going to look into a different scent and try that .

The foam is awesome!

I was really impressed with the quality of this product. I’ve never used a foam before and thought it was quick at lathering up and was gently on my baby’s skin. I also can appreciate that this is a more natural and safe product to use on my baby. I would definitely recommend it!

February 14, 2019

Great body wash/ shampoo combo

This has a very fresh and inviting scent. It left the skin soft to touch without leaving any residue behind. It was easy to use and wasn't sticky. The texture was creamy. The bottle was relatively easy to handle but would have been better if it had a pump to help when you are only using one hand. The packaging is sleek and attractive. The overall effectiveness of the product was good and I didn't find any complaints after using.

Love the foam

was given the opportunity to try 3 new babyganics from #familyrated. I tried 3 of the #babyganics in shampoo+bodywash, wipes and the moisturizer lotion. My daughter has very sensitive skin so I am always looking for new products to use on her skin. I love the shampoo+bodywash and the wipes. I really liked the shampoo+bodywash because it was a foam based, very easy to use. Overall, like the products.

February 13, 2019

convenience in one bottle

I am a fan of chamomile for a nice soothing feeling. The fact that i could get my baby washed and cleaned with one bottle was a plus. Very gentle and smooth on skin. Left a nice clean feeling on baby and stayed mildly on for the day. Will continue purchasing for baby and older kids.

February 12, 2019

Smells Great, Works Great

I received this free to try for review purposes. The scent is nice a calming, and does not irritate the skin. This works wonders as it is a 2 in 1 product. I highly recommend this product!