Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

February 08, 2019

Great shampoo and body wash!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This body wash smells great! It does not have a strong scent and is super gentle on my baby’s skin. I love that this body wash and shampoo is not filled with harsh chemicals. The only complaint I have is that it does not generate enough foam but I can live with that and would recommend this to all of my friends.

Baby smells great

So we just had our baby (Long story short, we did not make it to the hospital, I gave birth at home. We had to call 911 and paramedics helped deliver our baby while I was lying on the living room floor!)

Our little one was able to help us try out Babyganics Shampoo + Bodywash. I liked the Chamomile Verbena scent, it smelled fresh and clean and it was not too strong. My baby smelled nice, with the mild chamomile verbena plus his own sweet, sweet baby fragrance.

I also liked the packaging, the pump top dispensing the foaming shampoo worked nicely. The foam was easy to wash with, and rinsed off easily. Of course, the baby wasn't dirty but I felt like he was clean after his sponge bath. His skin didn't seem dry either.

Overall, we were really happy with our baby's first bath with Babyganics Shampoo + Bodywash in Chamomile Verbena. We feel that it cleaned well, while still being gentle and having a nice, mild scent.

We received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Family Rated Club.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great body wash!

We received a sample of the BABYGANICS SHAMPOO + BODY WASH, CHAMOMILE VERBENA for free and it was great! I loved the scent of this shampoo and body wash and seemed to offer a great, yet gentle clean. Very happy with this product and would purchase again.

I love it

The best choice a mother can take is to use baby care products made of organic and natural ingredients.
    @babyganics is becoming one of my favorite brands. The lotion, the shampoo and the wipes are all I need for the health of my baby.
    Baby's skin are so sensitive and it needs special attention and care.
    @familyrated gave me the chance to try and review this product and I am so grateful because of the quality of the products
    This shampoo is gentle it doesn't effect the eyes of the baby and no tears.

Great Scent!

The calming scent of camomile and verbena was a great addition to our bath routine. The bottles of Babyganics Shampoo and Body Wash are big and will last a long time. My sons skin has not been irritated at all: very gentle and no tears! I personally love an all in one shampoo and body wash as it makes bathtime so simple. Overall an excellent product!

Foamy and Fantastic!

I received this product complimentary from Family Rated for testing purposes. I liked the product a lot. It had a pleasant, light smell and seemed gentle on my daughter's skin. The ingredients in the shampoo and body wash are orgranic and paraben free. There are many types of seed oils that are nourishing for her sensitive skin. I liked that it is a shampoo and body wash in one. I also really liked that it was foaming, but didn't find that it lathered well in her hair and I had to use quite a bit of the product to get the lather that I am used to with other products.

Clean product

This foaming soap and shampoo has a pleasant light botanical fragrance. My kids enjoyed playing with the foam and it was easier to get them to wash their hands in this way. It rinsed away easily with no residues. Did not bother kids eyes with using as shampoo and seemed to clean well. Good ingredient list. Nice packaging. The only negative is, as for most companies, they need to move away from using so much plastic packaging for one use. Would love to see this product also as a baby shampoo bar to get away from plastic altogether.

Gentle and fresh

I was quite impressed with this body wash/shampoo as it was very gentle on baby's skin and smells really clean as well. I found you didnt need to use a lot either as the foam lathers up surprisingly well compared to other baby washes I've used in the past.

Great suds!

I received this product for free to review. I believe it is a great value as only a small amount is required when giving baby a bath. It’s got a convenient pump and comes out in foam. The first time I used it I did too large of a pump and definitely did not need it all. Definitely a product I would recommend!

New Brunswick, Canada

I love the smell!

Thanks to chick advisor I was able to try these babyganic products for free. I only purchase products that are lightly fragranced or non scented. I love that this shampoo/body wash combo smells so clean but is not overly perfumie. And it foams!! I will keep buying this product for my toddler!