Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

February 05, 2019

Scent Free & Effective

I received this product from Family Rated to test for free. This product worked well for my two year old. She also enjoyed that it was foamy. I love that is is scent free and a mild soft soap. The price would deter me from purchasing again as well as it is only available is small bottles.

Loved it!

I loved the ease of using this product! I liked that the pump lathers it up so i dont have to, makes bath time fast. It has a distinct smell but its not over powering. The packaging is super cute. I would not recommend this as a shampoo if your kid has thick hair...but deff works great for thin baby hair.

Clean and Calm - Perfect Bathtime Addition

This babyganics shampoo and body wash was thoroughly enjoyed by me and my little one. It is so gentle I can wash his hair, face, and body with this one product! Saved time during bath time and it’s so great only having to use one product. The ingredients were calming and when I used the babyganics moisturizer together with this product my son would be all ready for bed. The bubbles it would make in the bath were fun for my son. The product is gentle and has plant based ingredients so I didn’t have to worry about it getting into his eyes.
    This shampoo/body wash cleaned his skin and hair really well. Didn’t leave any soapy residue and left a mild natural scent. I find a little bit of the product goes a long way.
    This product didn’t irritate my son’s skin. It didn’t cause any redness or dry patches.
    It has made bathtime more relaxing making bedtime easier! What more can you ask for!!!
    I love this product and I would reccomend to anyone with a little one. This is a feel good product that you and your kids will enjoy. #gotitfree

February 04, 2019

Great shampoo/body wash for sensitive skin

I received this shampoo/body wash as a free sample and after using it for around a week we really enjoy it. It is gentle and has a nice calming smell. I enjoyed the fact that it is a foam and only really needed to use one or two pumps on my daughter. To date, we have not experienced any dryness or irritations on my daughter’s skin. I really like that it does not have any harsh chemicals and that it has a pump. I would purchase this in the future.

What a lovely scent

I usually like using unscented or little scented products on my daughter, and this was just lovely! I’m always looking for cleaner products to use on my little one and I was so happy I got selected to try this product for free! It has decent ingredients and it cleans nicely and the fact it’s a body wash and shampoo together is a great bonus!!!

Foam it up

I received a free sample of chamomile verbena shampoo / body wash from Babyganics and loved it. It is all natural ingredients and non allergenic. It is also tear free and very gentle on the skin and head. I was really pleased with the way that it foamed up when pumped and the fact that a very small amount was needed for full coverage. It had a nice aroma to it as well and left hair looking and feeling clean. Overall it is a good product and I would recommend it.

February 04, 2019

Best baby products I've used!

I love this shampoo/body-wash combo for my little one! Both his and my skin are sensitive, so any product I use has to work for both of us. This product does that very well. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent while I was using it, chamomile isn't my favourite! But after he was all dry the scent was perfectly subtle! Love it

February 04, 2019

Lightly scented and high quality product!

You can definitely tell when using this that it is a higher quality product. It is lightly scented and lathers nicely with no residue left behind on your child's skin. I would buy again if on sale or a great deal! #gotitfree

2.7/5

February 04, 2019

I wouldn't buy this product

I wasn't too impressed with this product as I find it dries out my skin. I do like the pump foam dispensing feature but that's about the only thing I like about it. It is supposed to smell of chamomile verbena but it's a very faint scent. It left a bit of residue in my tub after use.

Love the foam!

#gotitfree
    I received this product for free from family rated to try for free in exchange for my review.

I used this on both my kids. My daughter who's 15 months and my son who's almost 7. They both liked the foam. My son said it was "cool" and I liked how it cleaned them and rinsed clean quickly. Kept both their skin soft and clean and the smell was light but very nice. I did like this product and will buy it again based on the ingredients.