Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

February 11, 2019

Our new favorite body wash/shampoo

I had always heard positive things of Babyganics before getting this to test out. I am more than happy. Not only gentle on the skin, but also smells amazing. This will certainly be our new main product for my children. Thank you for allowing me to test out this product :)

Smells amazing !

I was given a full size product for free in exchange for my honest review from ChickAdvisor.

Right away I was in love with the pump feature of this product - it made for easy application with a busy toddler in the tub.

I also love the smell! So fresh and clean. It really made me think of a natural product smell, so I was a huge fan.

I am generally not a fan of foaming soaps and the first time I used this shampoo/body wash I felt the same about this product. However! The more I used it the more I liked it- I just felt I had to use more of the foaming soap than I would of a normal soap but likely I was using the same amount, it is just more aerated and felt like more because I would need to pump 2-3 times. Being a foaming soap however, this body wash didn’t spread as nicely as a non-foaming body wash.

All in all I really enjoy this product and would buy again when it’s on sale!

February 11, 2019

Great for direct contact but no bath bubbles

I received this product for free for testing purposes. It disperses from the bottle as a foam which makes it easy for small children to clean themselves without wasting a lot of soap. Surprisingly though, when put into the bath, the bubbles disappear in seconds, so my children were disappointed about that. Very clean ingredient list, and no teary eyes. The babies smelled fresh after and I would certainly use this again.

Not bad

So far I have been enjoying using the babyganics shampoo and body wash. However I find that after using the product on my sons hair it's not moisturizing enough. It made his hair super dry.

No tears mericial.

I can't believe I have found a guanine good for you and the planet shampoo that does not cause build up on the scalp and will not cause tears either! It's amazing. In one smooth move, I can go from washing my LOs hair to body and back again. No tears no fuss no muss.

February 10, 2019

Not bad, not great

Definitely thankful that I got to try this as a freebie from ChikAdvisor. Yet, this hasn't been my favourite product ): Yes, it is a good one, don't take me wrong; I love how it is a super gentle foam and it's completely unscented, I just wasn't too happy that you gotta use a lot of product (at least as a body wash), also I didn't feel it was very moisturizing, but as a light wash I do recommend it.

February 08, 2019

Great shampoo and body wash!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This body wash smells great! It does not have a strong scent and is super gentle on my baby’s skin. I love that this body wash and shampoo is not filled with harsh chemicals. The only complaint I have is that it does not generate enough foam but I can live with that and would recommend this to all of my friends.

Baby smells great

So we just had our baby (Long story short, we did not make it to the hospital, I gave birth at home. We had to call 911 and paramedics helped deliver our baby while I was lying on the living room floor!)

Our little one was able to help us try out Babyganics Shampoo + Bodywash. I liked the Chamomile Verbena scent, it smelled fresh and clean and it was not too strong. My baby smelled nice, with the mild chamomile verbena plus his own sweet, sweet baby fragrance.

I also liked the packaging, the pump top dispensing the foaming shampoo worked nicely. The foam was easy to wash with, and rinsed off easily. Of course, the baby wasn't dirty but I felt like he was clean after his sponge bath. His skin didn't seem dry either.

Overall, we were really happy with our baby's first bath with Babyganics Shampoo + Bodywash in Chamomile Verbena. We feel that it cleaned well, while still being gentle and having a nice, mild scent.

We received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Family Rated Club.

Great body wash!

We received a sample of the BABYGANICS SHAMPOO + BODY WASH, CHAMOMILE VERBENA for free and it was great! I loved the scent of this shampoo and body wash and seemed to offer a great, yet gentle clean. Very happy with this product and would purchase again.

I love it

The best choice a mother can take is to use baby care products made of organic and natural ingredients.
    @babyganics is becoming one of my favorite brands. The lotion, the shampoo and the wipes are all I need for the health of my baby.
    Baby's skin are so sensitive and it needs special attention and care.
    @familyrated gave me the chance to try and review this product and I am so grateful because of the quality of the products
    This shampoo is gentle it doesn't effect the eyes of the baby and no tears.