Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Wow love this

So my favorite baby/ toddler body wash got discontinued in canada and i stocked up. Have been looking for something similar for a long time while getting low on my stock of my favorite . Wellll i found it!!! Im so excited. Its gentle and foaming very slight not over powering scent and causes no reactions!!! Thank you for bringing this to canada you have found a life time customer! If your kids have sensitive dry skin you need this in your life

Works well!

This shampoo/body wash combo smells fantastic. It's a foam product which allows for easy use for parents and kids alike! My daughter loves washing herself in the shower/bath and this product makes it easy for her to do it herself! I love knowing that we are using organic products for my daughter. Great size product lasts along time too!

Love this natural wash!

I received this product free as part of the Family Rated review club. I really loved everything about this natural body wash and shampoo. First, the fact that is made of plant-derived, organic and natural ingredients is important to me, especially on my children’s skin. Neither toddler complained of it got in their eyes/face while washing them. The bottle is a generous size so lasts a long time, and I liked the thicker bubbly texture of the foam-pump design. The gentle chamomile scent is such a nice change from the usual strong, fake scents of most kids soaps. And it still has a fun, kid-friendly design that my kids loved. I have nothing bad to say about this beautiful wash and will absolutely be buying it again.

February 17, 2019

Relaxing scent for the evenings

I have used this product on both my toddler who has mild eczema and my newborn baby. I like that it is foamy and so does my toddler. I found the shampoo and body wash effective and cleaned my sons' well and did not cause irritation. I would like if this shampoo and body wash either came fragrance free as well or had a light lavender scent to it instead. I would purchase this after we have finished the current product we use for bath time.

February 16, 2019

Good, but not right for me

Overall this is a great product! I’m going to say it works great and leaves both hair and body clean, however with my kids who have curly hair I find this wasn’t the best for shampoo. For body great but not great for curly hair. Overall would definitely recommend though. #gotitfree

Didn't like it

I tried this product on my 10 month old son. I liked the appearance of the bottle and the pump was convenient. It had quality ingredients that I felt comfortable using on my baby but I absolutely did not care for the smell of this shampoo/body wash. I also did not like that it came out as foam as it didn't seem to lather as well as I like. Overall, I do not think I would ever purchase this but I would recommend it because it is a quality product, just not for me.

February 16, 2019

Really like this, except the fragrance...

This baby wash and shampoo was sent to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. I like the foam consistency. It works great as a gentle wash, and as a shampoo. It doesn't irritate my daughter's skin at all, but I do find it slightly drying on her dry winter skin. I really don't care for the scent though. I'm sure the other fragrances are better than the verbena.

Calming scent

My son loves this body wash. It has a very calming, yet not overpowering scent. Perfect for bed time baths. A lot goes a long way as well, so the product is lasting to bathe 3 young children.

February 16, 2019

Love the scent, kids love the foam effect

My kids were thrilled with the foam and the tear-free truth as most tear-free products don't meet the mark (their eyes still sting) - i love the scent and how it doesn't dry out their skin. I will definitely be switching over.

February 16, 2019

Perfect for the whole family

When we received this we used it the first night. It was great, didn't need to use much at all. I also used this to see how it faired and I love it. I definitely will buy this to have in our home and will buy for others as gifts. Love that it's organic and doesn't dry out skin out, and bonus that there is not a strong scent to it.