Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

February 16, 2019

Fun and foamy bath time

A very gentle and soft foam that doesn't irritate baby skin. It has a calming scent of chamomile verbana, prepping the baby for bed time. Just a couple of pumps will do the trick each bath time!

February 16, 2019

Keeps my son clean and refreshed

I usually bath my son in an infant tub. I use this for his hair and body. This product cleans his hair very well and he doesn’t complain when a little bit goes into his eyes during the rinse process with water. I lather his both up with this body wash also. It doesn’t need dry up his skin after the bath. This is important because he has eczema and sensitive skin. I love how it is very gentle on my sons skin. This product works well and I would totally buy it.

Best shampoo out there.

As far as baby products go this is my new favorite. I absolutely love that it's natural and nothing in it will hurt my baby. I also really enjoy the smell, it's not overpowering but it's soft and subtle. The texture is fun too, it is a very rich foam when you pump it out and it is nice to lather on during a bath. I used it on all three of my kids and even tested it myself. I would use this again and buy it hands down. You have to try this!!

Great

It worked great. The subtle scent of chamomile is perfect for before bed time to relax the body it lathered well on the skin and hair and washed out very easily. No skin reactions. Good product

Its ok

This kind of dried out my baby’s skin but asides that I like the subtle fragrance, I like that it foams and not just like every other body wash. I enjoy using it to bath my baby but it’s not so moisturizing.

Great baby shampoo!

I received the Babyganics Shampoo and Body Wash, as a fresh sample. We have tried many different shampoo's for my 2 year old nephew; but, many make his head red and itchy as a reaction to the chemicals in them. This shampoo from Babyganics didn't make his skin react as it does with most other shampoo's.

We will recommend this shampoo and will buy another bottle when ours runs out.

So fresh and gentle

This product is so gentle and nice on my baby’s skin. And the scent is so fresh and lovely it leaves skin smelling so wonderful! It’s such a nice product I sometimes use it for myself as well!

February 15, 2019

Smell

Typically we use body wash for the kids and it being foaming is fantastic. My issue was that I did not like the smell. And I don’t think i would buy again.

Gentle and subtle scent

This foaming baby wash works wonders, and was the perfect addition to bath night. I received a full size product for an honest review. I loved the soothing chamomile scent, which is soothing and snoozy for babies, perfect for just before bed. Like other foaming body washes I’ve tried (RMS Co) a couple pumps is all you need. I found it dissolved quickly in the tub, so you’re not left with lots of suds when it’s rinse time which is a plus. I liked that it’s mostly natural ingredients.

Really liked this.

I was really happy with this. Had a good fragrance that's not overpowering. Light and clean smell. Good lather, and rinses out well. Kids had no reaction to it, and I love that it has a pump.