Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

February 12, 2019

A great two-in-one cleanser

I’m always on the lookout for shampoo and body wash combos for my girls especially ones that have organic ingredients. That’s why I was happy to be chosen to receive this shampoo and body wash for free from the Family Rated club.
    The texture of this cleanser is quite nice and it lathers up very well. The light fragrance is pleasant. It found that it worked quite well on my younger daughter who doesn’t have much hair but I did feel that I had to use a lot more to properly wash my older daughter’s longer hair. It rinses cleanly though and didn’t irritate anyone’s skin. All-in-all I would purchase this cleanser again.

February 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Gentle chamomile

I absolutely love the Babyganics body wash and shampoo! The gentle chamomile verbena scent is gentle on baby and relaxing to my nose! The BEST feature is that its a foaming pump!! So easy to use when baby is squirming around!!!

February 11, 2019

Our new favorite body wash/shampoo

I had always heard positive things of Babyganics before getting this to test out. I am more than happy. Not only gentle on the skin, but also smells amazing. This will certainly be our new main product for my children. Thank you for allowing me to test out this product :)

Smells amazing !

I was given a full size product for free in exchange for my honest review from ChickAdvisor.

Right away I was in love with the pump feature of this product - it made for easy application with a busy toddler in the tub.

I also love the smell! So fresh and clean. It really made me think of a natural product smell, so I was a huge fan.

I am generally not a fan of foaming soaps and the first time I used this shampoo/body wash I felt the same about this product. However! The more I used it the more I liked it- I just felt I had to use more of the foaming soap than I would of a normal soap but likely I was using the same amount, it is just more aerated and felt like more because I would need to pump 2-3 times. Being a foaming soap however, this body wash didn’t spread as nicely as a non-foaming body wash.

All in all I really enjoy this product and would buy again when it’s on sale!

February 11, 2019

Great for direct contact but no bath bubbles

I received this product for free for testing purposes. It disperses from the bottle as a foam which makes it easy for small children to clean themselves without wasting a lot of soap. Surprisingly though, when put into the bath, the bubbles disappear in seconds, so my children were disappointed about that. Very clean ingredient list, and no teary eyes. The babies smelled fresh after and I would certainly use this again.

Not bad

So far I have been enjoying using the babyganics shampoo and body wash. However I find that after using the product on my sons hair it's not moisturizing enough. It made his hair super dry.

No tears mericial.

I can't believe I have found a guanine good for you and the planet shampoo that does not cause build up on the scalp and will not cause tears either! It's amazing. In one smooth move, I can go from washing my LOs hair to body and back again. No tears no fuss no muss.

February 10, 2019

Not bad, not great

Definitely thankful that I got to try this as a freebie from ChikAdvisor. Yet, this hasn't been my favourite product ): Yes, it is a good one, don't take me wrong; I love how it is a super gentle foam and it's completely unscented, I just wasn't too happy that you gotta use a lot of product (at least as a body wash), also I didn't feel it was very moisturizing, but as a light wash I do recommend it.

February 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

I started using this product as a shampoo and body wash for my toddler. It did not irritate her sensitive dry winter-skin. We also love the foaming dispenser and it is easy to use and doesn't dispense too much.

I've also been using this beside the sink as a hand wash as it does not dry out our skin.

The scent is very mild and I haven't found it to be irritating.

Overall I'm very happy with this product and would purchase it in the future.

February 08, 2019

Great shampoo and body wash!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This body wash smells great! It does not have a strong scent and is super gentle on my baby’s skin. I love that this body wash and shampoo is not filled with harsh chemicals. The only complaint I have is that it does not generate enough foam but I can live with that and would recommend this to all of my friends.