Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Game changer !

This product is fantastic. This was my first experience using foaming body wash/ shampoo for my son and it works awesome. It provides a good lather and was super gentle on both my son's skin and hair. The smell is nice without being over powering. The design of the bottle is super cute as well. This has become a staple for bath night. I would definitely purchase.

February 18, 2019

I can buy it if the price is worth

I like to know that it is organic, and the feeling on the skin is very good, but I noticed that I have to use more product during the shower. I would say I will buy to use on the body but not as a shampoo.

Excellent product!

We love this soap! My kids love this soap and so do I :) the smell is beautiful is so soothing. It does not irritate the skin or eyes. This is a fantastic product and I will be buying it in the future. I would recommend to any parent looking for a great quality product. I was given this product free to try from family rated and babyganics #excellent product!

Light and Lovely Scent

My baby boy loves to foam action! Other baby washes doesn't foam as much as this does. I love the scent and it's nice and light. My baby is clean and it doesn't leave any soap film. I would totally buy this again!

I received this free to try from Family Rated.

Lovely

I recieved this product from family rated club and am so thankful. This shampoo and body wash has the most lovely scent. It is both gentle yet effective and I loved trying this out with my little one. I definitely am converted to this brand and will be recommending and repurchasing. Thanks so much! #freeproduct #gotitfree

I would buy this again

This product was great for both my kids. He scent was light and enjoyable. Both my kids and husband said they liked the smell!! Nice lather and felt.like it cleaned well. I like that there is little chemicals that I'm putting on my kids body.

February 18, 2019

So foaming shampoo &body;wash !!

I received BABYGANICS SHAMPOO + BODY WASH, CHAMOMILE VERBENA as a complementary gift from Family Rated to test it with my family and gives after my honest review ,#TRYBABYGANICS , Honestly we loved this two in one shampoo and body wash it is so foaming my kids enjoyed in using no irritate or allergic , smells great so bubbly , left the hair , the body and the skin super fresh and healthy I would definitely purchase this again and was happy to try it for free.

February 18, 2019

A little goes a long way

I loved the light scent of the wash. It is perfect for head to toe. One squirt of the fun foamy soap cleans a little one, so a great value. No messy bars or slimy pump. We received this for free to review. I have to say I am very impressed.
    It is a very baby friendly product and we use in all ages 1 to 6. Non irritating.

One of my fav

I think this is my favourite products of the three we were given to try. I love the scent and it doesnt flare up mine or my boys eczema. It is fun to use too.

Lovely scent!

I loved the smell of this product so much that I ended up using it for myself. It cleans adult hair very well! But because of those reasons I hesitate to recommend using this on a baby. Babies don't need that much cleanser in a product. And I'd rather use a non-scented product on my baby.