Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Really liked this.

I was really happy with this. Had a good fragrance that's not overpowering. Light and clean smell. Good lather, and rinses out well. Kids had no reaction to it, and I love that it has a pump.

Good!

I got this product for free to test out. I love organic and natural body care especially for my little one. This doesn't dry out the skin. I like the scent but I still prefer fragrance free for kids. Would still recommend.

2.7/5

A Nice Product

The product worked well in the tub. It worked well on the sensitive skin of my kids and didn't seem to bother their skin at all. I would use this product again.

We love it!

My girl has sensitive skin. So even now she’s 3 I still choose baby products to use on her. And of course clean ingredients is my top choice. Not to mention this is shampoo + body wash which I loveeee! Would definitely repurchase and recommended!!!

Yukon, Canada

Great for kids!

My kids have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and they really like it. The pump is easy to use and allows for more independence. They were eager to wash their hair and bodies with this product. My youngest told me that the bubbles tickled his body and that it was fun to use. We all like the soft scent. I would definitely buy this when my free product runs out.

Great product!

I found that a little bit of this product went a long way. It lathered up so well and was really gentle on my baby’s skin. I also love that it was made with chamomile as that is such a soothing ingredient.

February 15, 2019

Good night time bath scent

My kids liked it but didnt love it. I did however love it. I always test out products before letting my kids have them and this didn't dry me out, wasnt overwhelming for scent a nice comforting night time scent.

Awesome

I really like this soap! It's awesome that it doubles as a body wash and shampoo. It has a fairly light scent which is really nice. It did not leave my daughter's skin dried out. It lathers really well. Recommended!

February 15, 2019

New favourite shampoo/body wash!

We received this free in exchange for an honest review

We’ve been using this shampoo/body wash for a few weeks now and we love it! It smells great, agrees with my son’s skin and rinses out easy!

Definitely recommend!

2.8/5

Strong smell

I received this as part of the Family Rated program. I found that the smell of the shampoo was very strong for myself and toddlers. It also left a bit of a weird residue on their scalps that was hard to get off. Sadly will not be buying again.