Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

February 18, 2019

So foaming shampoo &body;wash !!

I received BABYGANICS SHAMPOO + BODY WASH, CHAMOMILE VERBENA as a complementary gift from Family Rated to test it with my family and gives after my honest review ,#TRYBABYGANICS , Honestly we loved this two in one shampoo and body wash it is so foaming my kids enjoyed in using no irritate or allergic , smells great so bubbly , left the hair , the body and the skin super fresh and healthy I would definitely purchase this again and was happy to try it for free.

February 18, 2019

A little goes a long way

I loved the light scent of the wash. It is perfect for head to toe. One squirt of the fun foamy soap cleans a little one, so a great value. No messy bars or slimy pump. We received this for free to review. I have to say I am very impressed.
    It is a very baby friendly product and we use in all ages 1 to 6. Non irritating.

One of my fav

I think this is my favourite products of the three we were given to try. I love the scent and it doesnt flare up mine or my boys eczema. It is fun to use too.

Lovely scent!

I loved the smell of this product so much that I ended up using it for myself. It cleans adult hair very well! But because of those reasons I hesitate to recommend using this on a baby. Babies don't need that much cleanser in a product. And I'd rather use a non-scented product on my baby.

Great wash

We got to try out the babyganics foaming wash for free. Love how it has a pump for convienence and it comes out as foam so less product waste but still effective enough to lather and clean the body and hair. Non irritating to the skin. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a more gentle natural formulation.

Squeeks clean

I recieved this product free in exchange for my review.
    At first I was a little taken back from the scent in the bottle but after you lather up it's actually not so bad. It lathers well and seems to clean great! It also doesn't leave a nasty residue on skin or my bath tub after wards like some other products have

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great body wash & shampoo

I used this on my toddler and 3 month old and really enjoyed how gentle and easy it was to use, I love the pump! One hand use is so handy when your holding a baby, I also really liked that it was foam, it made my toddler want to wash himself because of how fun it was. I would definitely purchase this again and was happy to try it for free (:

Lovely Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash

We were lucky enough to recently receive some #babyganics products to try out...FOR FREE!!
    Needless to say the littles LOVED their foaming shampoo & body wash and this Mama was very pleasantly surprised and impressed with how luxurious it felt and how well it did the job. The fact that it is a foaming wash meant it was really easy for them to use themselves without any intervention from Mama....so they felt great "washing like a grown up".
    #tryBabyganics

February 17, 2019

Smells fresh and works great!

I received this product complimentary from Family Rated to test out with my family.

This shampoo and body wash combination is wonderful! The pump works great, the product itself works great on a wide variety of messes from jam to sticky granola bar residue, it cuts through it all no problem and leaves my kids smelling fresh and clean.

Good shampoo

I used this shampoo/ body wash on both my kids, 18months and 6. My 6 year old has sensitive and dry skin, especially in the winter. The scent was ok, mild but can't say that I loved it. It seemed to clean them well without leaving a residue. I had to stop using it on my youngest for an unrelated skin condition, but I want to try it again shortly once it's healed.